Where can I find a sexually adventurous Somali man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb it's funny how we have so many female trolls here all of a sudden
Sexual frustration my g. Once they for two years solid their appearances deteriorate like Katie Hopkins. mandems dip and only the local fenes r checking for them so they have to waste time on the net qaraarin on us in between their fundraising for 1 can of beer my g kkkkk

Sexual frustration my g. Once they for two years solid their appearances deteriorate like Katie Hopkins. mandems dip and only the local fenes r checking for them so they have to waste time on the net qaraarin on us in between their fundraising for 1 can of beer my g kkkkk
They should hang up their badges times over naayada once you hit menopause don't expect the mandem to give you attention for free kkk

How are you my cousin LMAO if shes my wife why would someone else lick her out lool. Secondly oral sex is haraam in islam since the genitillia has many bacteria. It's a filthy western idea to suck the place piss and period blood comes out from any man that engages in it is
Wait, so I don't have to give blow jobs because it's haram?

Why would they're be germs on a girl? You're weird. Maybe you don't wash with water like you're supposed to.
Period blood alone doesnt come out tissues and clumps of blood and stuff also come out the vagina. That sounds really appetizing. Not only that but you never know how many other guys dicks have been in there busting all kinds of nuts. Plus, the place she shits from is only like an inch away. Sticking my dick inside is one thing but putting my mouth down there is just nasty.

She said water :O27GWRK::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: I feel sorry for anyone that goes near u they'll b catching all sorts of yet to be identified life threatening diseases. She don't even use soap kkkkkk
Looool she only washes with water yet shes insiting to get her pussy licked these sexually frustated mali tings kill me naayada go have a cold shower and read ayt ul kursi :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Looool she only washes with water yet shes insiting to get her pussy licked these sexually frustated mali tings kill me naayada go have a cold shower and read ayt ul kursi :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:
:drakelaugh::dead1: some of these women are cadow my g. They trying to kill men who wanna pleasure them kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending