Where can I find a sexually adventurous Somali man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you any good? I have high standards lmfao.

Anyway allow this thread. Waan ka daalay lmao.

Iyo your name is kudhufo kadhaqaaq so you are just going to break my heart. No thanks. My heart is already broken.

:'(
I don't break Somali girls hearts maacanto :frdfvsb:
I have never gone down on a woman before, but I want u to be my first girl to go down on :banderas:

It’s jokes

Lol in all honesty, let’s be real. Sex won’t be enjoyable for hoh parties till FGM is fully eradicated. You got females faking orgasms their whole lives due to that sad practice. Abdi swearing his hairline like he done something.

Tragic!
Do Somali women fake orgasms? I thought they wouldn't bother lmao. That is fucked up. And yes, FGM needs to end.

It’s jokes

Lol in all honesty, let’s be real. Sex won’t be enjoyable for hoh parties till FGM is fully eradicated. You got females faking orgasms their whole lives due to that sad practice. Abdi swearing his hairline like he done something.

Tragic!
Thank god I have good hairline
full

It’s jokes

Tragic!
Hairline isn't a problem though? Most men shed hajr by the time they're fully grown. It's linked to a male hormone. The same one that grows beards.

Because you forgot your simple morals didn't you listen in duqsi zina is a major sin the only way Allah will forgive it is by 100 lashes in front of the whole community

I do not understand hos observant muslims consider themselves to have good morals.

Consensual sex = Bad

Sex slavery, FGM, domestic violence = Not bad

You're morals have no relations to wether someting is actually moral good in itself, rather it is moral good only because it is thought to be divine.

:sass2:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It’s jokes

Tragic!

FGM is weird people really wanted a stitched up women who cant enjoy sex over a girl who havent Done the operation and can enjoy sex

I do not understand hos observant muslims consider themselves to have good morals.

Consensual sex = Bad

You're morals have no relations to wether someting is actually moral good in itself, rather it is moral good only because it is thought to be divine.

FGM has no basis in Islam
Domestic violence has no basis in Islam.
Sex slavery neither.

We just making shit up now?
:bell:

Consensual sex = Bad

Not going to lie, you make some valid points.

:cosbyhmm:

Not going to lie, you make some valid points.

:cosbyhmm:
No he/she does not.

Source me on FGM and how Islam is the basis for it.
Source me on domestic violence.
Source me on sex slavery, and don't send me a verse about what the right hand posseses, because consetingc adults marrying one another isnti sex slavery.

No he/she does not.

Source me on FGM and how Islam is the basis for it.
Source me on donesdom violence.
Source me on sex slavery, and don't send me a verse about what the right hand posseses, because consetingc adults marrying one another isnti sex slavery.
Walaal, I don't have the energy for this. Even if there is no basis in Islam for these things, I don't see enough people speaking out about these issues but they want to speak out about pre-marital sex. Pre-marital sex hurts no one. FGM, DV etc. on the other hand hurts a lot of people! She has a point. What kind of morals are they?

Walaal, I don't have the energy for this. Even if there is no basis in Islam for these things, I don't see enough people speaking out about these issues but they want to speak out about pre-marital sex. Pre-marital sex hurts no one. FGM, DV etc. on the other hand hurts a lot of people! She has a point. What kind of morals are they?
You make a good point. FGM is a worse issue than premarital sex.

You make a good point. FGM is a worse issue than premarital sex.

100%. Girls and women are going through all sorts of abuses and human right violations and men are silent for the most part - even when they are the ones committing the acts e.g. sexual violence. It is left to us to do something about it even though, a lot of the time, men are involved somewhere, somehow. If society wasn't patriarchal, would we have FGM? I highly doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending