Where can I find a sexually adventurous Somali man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Period blood alone doesnt come out tissues and clumps of blood and stuff also come out the vagina. That sounds really appetizing. Not only that but you never know how many other guys dicks have been in there busting all kinds of nuts. Plus, the place she shits from is only like an inch away. Sticking my dick inside is one thing but putting my mouth down there is just nasty.

What a shit sex life

lmfao. Girls, if he doesn't wanna lick you out, tell him to take a fucking hike. It is 2018. Sexual equality and all that. Have standards. Do not put up with shit sex. Doesn't matter what kind of relationship it is, whether it is a marriage etc.

*shrugs*

Looool she only washes with water yet shes insiting to get her pussy licked these sexually frustated mali tings kill me naayada go have a cold shower and read ayt ul kursi :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Say what? Nah, I am going to masturbate. Fyi, not even frustrated lmao. Also, ting is disrespectful. Call your lady friends that but not me ;)

What a shit sex life

lmfao. Girls, if he doesn't wanna lick you out, tell him to take a fucking hike. It is 2018. Sexual equality and all that. Have standards. Do not put up with shit sex. Doesn't matter what kind of relationship it is, whether it is a marriage etc.

*shrugs*
Akhas I miss the days when somali girls had some xishood nowadays cadaan tings are more respectful

She said water :O27GWRK::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: I feel sorry for anyone that goes near u they'll b catching all sorts of yet to be identified life threatening diseases. She don't even use soap kkkkkk

Soap on your genitalia? Waar did you not do biology at school? It is a sensitive area. You are not supposed to use soap. Please don't tell me that is the kind of shit you tell your wife/you plan to tell your future wife?

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/keeping-your-vagina-clean-and-healthy/

Because you forgot your simple morals didn't you listen in duqsi zina is a major sin the only way Allah will forgive it is by 100 lashes in front of the whole community

I get that but you have fucked up views about women. Read a book mate. There is nothing inherently dirty about my vagina or anyone else's. You go on like vaginas are dirtier than penises which is bullshit. Yeah, we have periods. And what? They are completely natural. You want to shame women simply for being women.

What a shit sex life

*shrugs*
Can I go down on u amore? :oops::oops::it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending