Where can I find a sexually adventurous Somali man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kuleyl Weeyan Come to my side the wild side

Hope you like beef cos i'm going to tenderize you like one
devil-gif-19.gif

And leave you like

tenor (2).gif

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
It is unfortunate cos I can't be my true hoe self due to the stigma attached to being a in the Somali community

:damn:

being hyper sexual does not equal a hoe, some people have bigger appetites then others so it all comes down to your deeds.

how are you playing sweet at the age of 35:mjlol:

I feel like they are mostly lame in bed. Not for a quick shag but something serious.

:/
HOW CAN ONE NOW SUCH A THING ABOUT SOMALI MEN??

HAVE SEEN SOMALI MEN SOMEWHERE??
HAVE SLEPT AROUND WITH A LOT OF SOMALI MEN???

I SERIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU KNOW, you don't even seem a like a attractive chick to be on somalispot talking about sex loooool, YOU SEEM SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED

I met one and he was something else but we are no longer talking . Deffo a man . Weliba a self confessed one.
:'(

Also, don't lie. No one is praising Somali men lmao. I heard ajnabis run away when they find out you are Somali lmfao.
okey then move on, why discuss this?? if u don't want a somali man then go away, don't start a convo with us.

u keep on talking about "WHAT U HEARD" and that is all this is, WHAT U HEARD, not factaul.

u must be a ugly xalimos who doesn't get fucked by a AJNABI let alone a somali guy.

Last edited:
I never lied one bit. I'm from Toronto and Somali guys are rated a lot here. We get a lot a praise by Anjabi women here especially in North America. You're the one slandering Somali men here.
SO MEN GOT THE BEST STAMINA THEY CAN f*ck ALL DAY,

THEY AJNABI GIRLS I DEALT WITH, TOLD me i no other ajnabi guy lasted as long as i have. I LIKE 4 TIMES AND I'M STILL ROCK AF

I am not slandering. Walahi someone was telling me how he moved to an ajanabi and once she found out he was Somali, she lost interest lmao. Her loss :S

Anyway, I know there is a small minority. The question is how does one find them??
so a somali girl got rejected by a ajnabi guy??

IT IS PRETTY COMMON TO BE HONEST, gaalo ajnabi guys especially white ones, don't like hijabi somali girls .

i don't blame them why would they want to f*ck this when even i as somali wouldn't do it.
img_3452-png.12965
img_3446-png.12957
img_3445-png.12958

I heard he just sticks it in, cums and rolls over. Very sad state of affairs. Kissing is half of sex. I'd rather service myself than have sex without kissing on the lips. f*ck that.
WTF SO U ARE A ,

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ELDERS AND BACK HOME.

BUT I'M SURE WESTERNIZED SOMALI MEN ARE JUST AS SEXUAL AS ANY OTHER GROUP OF MEN, MOST SOMALI DECENT LOOKING YOUNG MEN DON'T GET MARRIED VIRGINS THEY HAVE A GOOD BODY COUNT OF CADAAN,MULATTO AND OTHER AJNABI WOMEN LOOOL.

so a somali girl got rejected by a ajnabi guy??

IT IS PRETTY COMMON TO BE HONEST, gaalo ajnabi guys especially white ones, don't like hijabi somali girls .

i don't blame them why would they want to f*ck this when even i as somali wouldn't do it.
img_3452-png.12965
img_3446-png.12957
img_3445-png.12958
Hahhahahahahaha Mali girls are canceled I prefer English concubine any day

Adventurous sex LMAO u mean u can't find a Somali man who will eat your fishy Punani. We Malis dont degrade ourselfs like that sorry :nahgirl::mjlol:
naah

I ONLY EAT THE PUSSY WHEN THE GIRL IS 10/10, SHE CAN'T BE AVERAGE OR EVEN 9.5/10 she has to be sooo good looking that i would worship her. I THINK ONLY 2 XALIMOS I KNOW MAKE THAT LIST

Hahhahahahahaha Mali girls are canceled I prefer English concubine any day

I RECENTLY MEET A MIXED SOMALI GIRL FROM SWEDEN, SHE'S HALF SOMALI (FATHER) HALF SWEDISH(MOTHER) and she is by far the best looking somali girl or girl in general :banderas::kendrickcry::lawd::lawd: i have ever seen online or offline, SHE'S A STRAIGHT 100/10 LIGHT SKIN AS WELL, i would eat her pussy all day, IT HAD ME THINKING, IF I AM GOING TO MARRY A SOMALI CHICK IT WILL BE A MIXED ONE.:siilaanyosmile:

BUT I WON'T TOUCH A smelly rusty somali xalimo like Kuleyl Weeyan :ileycry: THEY ARE DEFO CANCELLED :siilaanyosmile:

I feel like they are mostly lame in bed. Not for a quick shag but something serious.

:/
:mahubowtf: I thought u said ur experience was only from "reading" why didn't u just say u were public property:noneck:

I think your bet is with other ethnicities n their "don't ask body counts cause it doesn't Matter" attitude

naah

I ONLY EAT THE PUSSY WHEN THE GIRL IS 10/10, SHE CAN'T BE AVERAGE OR EVEN 9.5/10 she has to be sooo good looking that i would worship her. I THINK ONLY 2 XALIMOS I KNOW MAKE THAT LIST
Stop doing that bro eating pussy is disgusting period blood comes out there and tissues and even clumps of stuff come out. Like clumps of blood and stuff. That sounds really appetizing. Not only that but you never know how many other guys dicks have been in there busting all kinds of nuts. Plus, the place she shits from is only like an inch away. Sticking my dick inside is one thing but putting my mouth down there is just nasty.

I RECENTLY MEET A MIXED SOMALI GIRL FROM SWEDEN, SHE'S HALF SOMALI (FATHER) HALF SWEDISH(MOTHER) and she is by far the best looking somali girl or girl in general :banderas::kendrickcry::lawd::lawd: i have ever seen online or offline, SHE'S A STRAIGHT 100/10 LIGHT SKIN AS WELL, i would eat her pussy all day, IT HAD ME THINKING, IF I AM GOING TO MARRY A SOMALI CHICK IT WILL BE A MIXED ONE.:siilaanyosmile:

BUT I WON'T TOUCH A smelly rusty somali xalimo like Kuleyl Weeyan :ileycry: THEY ARE DEFO CANCELLED :siilaanyosmile:
Foreall but eating pussy is more than what you think save your mouth the trauma bro stop doing that shit it's degrading

Stop doing that bro eating pussy is disgusting period blood comes out there and tissues and even clumps of stuff come out. Like clumps of blood and stuff. That sounds really appetizing. Not only that but you never know how many other guys dicks have been in there busting all kinds of nuts. Plus, the place she shits from is only like an inch away. Sticking my dick inside is one thing but putting my mouth down there is just nasty.
I 100% AGREE BUT THERE ARE PROBABLY 5 WOMAN OUT OF ALL THE BILLION IN THIS WORLD THAT I WOULD GO DOWN ON THE REST IS no. basically none of the girl i dealt with so far, i have a body count of > 30 any many of them were 10/10, i don't deal with any lower than 7/10 even if i am horny af

I never lied one bit. I'm from Toronto and Somali guys are rated a lot here. We get a lot a praise by Anjabi women here especially in North America. You're the one slandering Somali men here.
Lol give up her sxb. No even prostitutes respect public property or their opinions kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending