Where can I find a sexually adventurous Somali man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nah, I just know from what they've told me. Boooooooooring.

:/

You're taking about maskeen virgin Somali men, not the Somali guys who are man s. Even foreign women praise Somali men and their bed game so I don't know what rumours you heard but they're bullshit.

You're taking about maskeen virgin Somali men, not the Somali guys who are man s. Even foreign women praise Somali men and their bed game so I don't know what rumours you heard but they're bullshit.

I met one and he was something else but we are no longer talking . Deffo a man . Weliba a self confessed one.
:'(

Also, don't lie. No one is praising Somali men lmao. I heard ajnabis run away when they find out you are Somali lmfao.

I met one and he was something else but we are no longer talking . Deffo a man . Weliba a self confessed one.

Also, don't lie. No one is praising Somali men lmao. I heard ajnabis run away when they find out you are Somali lmfao.

nayaa let me fill you in the secret

wadaadyaasha/nerdska bee ka shidantahaay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I never lied one bit. I'm from Toronto and Somali guys are rated a lot here. We get a lot a praise by Anjabi women here especially in North America. You're the one slandering Somali men here.

I never lied one bit. I'm from Toronto and Somali guys are rated a lot here. We get a lot a praise by Anjabi women here especially in North America. You're the one slandering Somali men here.

I am not slandering. Walahi someone was telling me how he moved to an ajanabi and once she found out he was Somali, she lost interest lmao. Her loss :S

Anyway, I know there is a small minority. The question is how does one find them??

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I am not slandering. Walahi someone was telling me how he moved to an ajanabi and once she found out he was Somali, she lost interest lmao. Her loss :S

Anyway, I know there is a small minority. The question is how does one find them??

One person doesn't mean anything. The fact is Somali guys are rated by Anjbai women in North America whether you like it or not.

Also, go to social media. You'll find enough thirsty Somali guys that love sex.

One person doesn't mean anything. The fact is Somali guys are rated by Anjbai women in North America whether you like it or not.

Also, go to social media. You'll find enough thirsty Somali guys that love sex.
i am glad the situation is better in NA. LMFAO.

I am pulling your leg. :)

Also, I don't do social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts