Where can I find a sexually adventurous Somali man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
I do not understand hos observant muslims consider themselves to have good morals.

Consensual sex = Bad

Sex slavery, FGM, domestic violence = Not bad

You're morals have no relations to wether someting is actually moral good in itself, rather it is moral good only because it is thought to be divine.

:sass2:

steam as muslims we are meant to follow in the foot steps of prophet Mohammed Scw in the form of Sunnah.

in his life time i dont remember him owning Female sex slaves, raising his hands to any of his wives or preaching FGM, unless you mean the sunnah Version which is optional and not as severe as the un islamic, inhumane version the Somalis practise which goes by the name Fircoon/ Pharaoh.

concerning the consensual sex part you dont even have to believe in Islam to see the dangers, millions upon millions of innocent souls are murdered every year in the name of free choice. STDs are rampant, some where around 1in 3 adults in the west have herpes of some kind, a guy i know got it last week after a night out of having "fun".

70% of African American children are born out of wedlock (consensual sex) what has that cause according to some researchers in America (non muslims), poverty, unemployment, crime, illiteracy, higher cases of HIV/ AIDS when compared to their white counter parts.
(white pop = circa 196m vs black pop = circa 40m)

and in the continent of African the countries with least HIV/AIDS Rates just so happen to be all Muslim, a coincidence perhaps? you decide.

Last edited:
steam as muslims we are meant to follow in the foot steps of prophet Mohammed Scw in the form of Sunnah.

in his life time i dont remember him owning Female sex slaves, raising his hands to any of his wives or preaching FGM, unless you mean the sunnah Version which is optional and not as severe as the un islamic, inhumane version the Somalis practise which goes by the name Fircoon/ Pharaoh.

concerning the consensual sex part you dont even have to believe in Islam to see the dangers, millions upon millions of innocent souls are murdered every year in the name of free choice. STDs are rampant, some where around 1in 3 adults in the west have herpes of some kind, a guy i know got it last week after a night out of having "fun".

70% of African American children are born out of wedlock (consensual sex) what has that cause according to some researchers in America, poverty, unemployment, crime, illiteracy, higher cases of HIV/ AIDS when compared to their white counter parts.

and in the continent of African the countries with least HIV/AIDS Rates just so happen to be all Muslim, a coincidence perhaps? you decide.

Apologism:
I assume that you're trying to be a decent person but your qualifying slavery and FGM and in doing so only prove that question is no longer what is morally good and therefore acceptable but rather what is divine and how do we protect it at every cost. It is the classic Euthyphro dilemma.

Dangerous of consensual sex:
Herpes exist in two forms as simplex and genitalis, the former have 90 % rate and the latter has 20-10 %. The consequences with treatment is negligible and therefore it is disproportionate to propose punishment of lashing or death, murder do not happen as consequences of consensual and safe sex, and in most cases fatalities are due to lack of treatment.

The rate of out of wedlock for all races remain stable at 40 %, meaning most are within confines of marriage, and that the problem of blacks is quite unique and needs more studying. That said the out-of wed lock numbers also included other forms of committed relations and such the problem is not the lack of marital status but conferring more ressources from both parents to the child. It is an important policy discussion.

The rate of HIV is stil higher than most Western countries and effective use of condoms could have the same results without the draconian laws laws. In Denmark the rate of HIV transmission is nearing complete removal of the disease and that is preferable to punishing people for consensual sex.

You decide.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Apologism:
I assume that you're trying to be a decent person but your qualifying slavery and FGM and in doing so only prove that question is no longer what is morally good and therefore acceptable but rather what is divine and how do we protect it at every cost. It is the classic Euthyphro dilemma.

Herpes exist in two forms as simplex and genitalis, the former have 90 % rate and the latter has 20-10 %. The consequences with treatment is negligible and therefore it is disproportionate to propose punishment of lashing or death, murder do not happen as consequences of consensual and safe sex, and in most cases fatalities are due to lack of treatment.

The rate of out of wedlock for all races remain stable at 40 %, meaning most are within confines of marriage, and that the problem of blacks is quite unique and needs more studying. That said the out-of wed lock numbers also included other forms of committed relations and such the problem is not the lack of marital status but conferring more ressources from both parents to the child. It is an important policy discussion.

The rate of HIV is stil higher than most Western countries and effective use of condoms could have the same results without the draconian laws laws. In Denmark the rate of HIV transmission is nearing complete removal of the disease and that is preferable to punishing people for consensual sex.

You decide.

i am not an islamic apologist it actually defeats the whole purpose of faith for me, i am not a muslim because my parents were, i am muslim because i have seen the beauty of this religion even though i am a sinner.

as i explained before i do my best to imitate the actions of the prophet SCW, so unless you have factual evidence from authentic islamic source, where it states the prophet was both pro Slavery and pro FGM i will take your words as assumptions.:cool:

the danger of consensual sex can be debated forever because of the complexities of lifestyle, hygiene, number of encounters, prevention etc....

condoms are 98% "theoretical" effective in preventing pregnancy and may not provide protection against STDs including HIV.
according to the CDC:9uoofqd:

https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/contraception/index.htm

where as abstinence protects against both at 100% rate.:gnzbryw:

The percentage of all births to unmarried women was 40.3%
in 2015, similar to the 2014 percentage of 40.2% in 2014, the
lowest levels since 2007. The percentage of all births to unmarried
women peaked in 2009 at 41.0%. In 2015, the percentage of
nonmarital births varied widely among population groups, from
16.4% for API mothers to 70.6% for non-Hispanic black mothers

back to you in the studios steam:ftw9nwa:

if having sex with a deadbeat somali man i envision it being a dog fucking me that how i think of somali men with no sex life and acts like an animal :siilaanyolaugh::faysalwtf:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Nah, I just know from what they've told me. Boooooooooring and selfish.

:/
You wont find that in any Somali generation that exclusively hangs with other Somalis
Do i know Somali guys that are what you are asking for, yes? Do they like Somali girls? No.

Ps: congratulations on your golden thread, good luck going Platinum.

Degrade??? LMAO.

Oral is not adventurous ya fool. It is standard practice. Also, there is nothing fishy about my genitalia. f*ck out of here with your misogyny. Also, I am your cousin so watch yourself lmao.

You just outed yourself at being shit in bed. If you don't lick her out btw, someone else will lmao.
Oral haram

Apologism:

You decide.
How was the wedding abaayo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts