Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Being a rebel for the sole purpose of rebelling.... You understand how childish that is right? :silanyolaugh:

A lot of them wish they were a different type/tendency. However, when they come to acceptance they thrive. They might be challenging in some ways but when they are motivated by a calling they can be agents of change. For them "I do therefore I am" is a personal axiom they would abide by since it speaks to the desire for a sense of autonomy and wanting to craft a unique self-identity. I should add that if you want them to be on your side it's a matter of speaking their language and getting on their mind map. They'll be certain to advocate for you and go the distance if need be.

Obliger..?
I expected rebel :mjcry:

I thought so too but what's wrong with being an Obliger? Also, Rebels and Obligers get along and Obligers can also be rebellious if triggered.

took it again and got questioner
tf do I gotta do to get rebel:birdman:

You don't have to rig it. Acceptance is key :lol:.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
My fellow obligers, do you become vindictive when someone takes advantage of your penchant for being a people pleaser?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I wish I was :mjcry: as soon as i saw what tendency i could get i knew it was gonna be rebel.

I was bout to say i wanted to be another tendency then read you saying up there all rebels wanna be other tendencies damn :damn: im cool with being one now :pachah1:

So, now you want to be a Rebel because some Rebels don't want to be Rebels? That sounds like Rebel logic :lol:.

My fellow obligers, do you become vindictive when someone takes advantage of your penchant for being a people pleaser?

I'd love to hear this as well. :damnmusic:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know this might influence the results to come but here is the most up-to-date breakdown of SSpoters that took the Quiz. The results below are reflective of 41 Users that took the Test so far. I will continue to update it.

1589656033439.png

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
A lot of them wish they were a different type/tendency. However, when they come to acceptance they thrive. They might be challenging in some ways but when they are motivated by a calling they can be agents of change. For them "I do therefore I am" is a personal axiom they would abide by since it speaks to the desire for a sense of autonomy and wanting to craft a unique self-identity. I should add that if you want them to be on your side it's a matter of speaking their language and getting on their map. They'll be certain to advocate for you and go the distance if need be.

Speak baby-talk to get baby to behave. Got it :samwelcome:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
A lot of them wish they were a different type/tendency. However, when they come to acceptance they thrive. They might be challenging in some ways but when they are motivated by a calling they can be agents of change. For them "I do therefore I am" is a personal axiom they would abide by since it speaks to the desire for a sense of autonomy and wanting to craft a unique self-identity. I should add that if you want them to be on your side it's a matter of speaking their language and getting on their mind map. They'll be certain to advocate for you and go the distance if need be. I thought so too but what's wrong with being an Obliger? Also, Rebels and Obligers get along and Obligers can also be rebellious if triggered. You don't have to rig it. Acceptance is key :lol:.
Added to the fact that I am relatively sensitive I’m probably just a rebel 45% of the time if that’s the case :mjkkk:
hell yeah :ohhhdamn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Have you come up with any conclusions? I.e if theres a correlation between shit posting and being a rebel

I have a theory. I think most members are the shy Rebels (on account of many of them avoided this thread).:meleshame:My guess is that Rebels are over-represented among Somalis which is very different from the general population. With Somalis they aren't fond of taking orders and wish to lead. They are also motivated to fight for something. Questioners are also very large, not surprised. They certainly speak up and make their voices heard and are the first to point out irregularities/inconsistencies they see or experience. I have seen some anecdotal cases of this.

Normally, Rebels are supposed to be the smallest group followed by upholders with the majority being Obligers or Questioners.

What do you think?

Speak baby-talk to get baby to behave. Got it :samwelcome:

It takes a lot to irritate me.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I have a theory. I think most members are the shy Rebels (on account of many of them avoided this thread).:meleshame:My guess is that Rebels are over-represented among Somalis which is very different from the general population. With Somalis they aren't fond of taking orders and wish to lead. They are also motivated to fight for something. Questioners are also very large, not surprised. They certainly speak up and make their voices heard and are the first to point out irregularities/inconsistencies they see or experience. I have seen some anecdotal cases of this.

Normally, Rebels are supposed to be the smallest group followed by upholders with the majority being Obligers or Questioners.

What do you think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Added to the fact that I am relatively sensitive I’m probably just a rebel 45% of the time if that’s the case :mjkkk:

hell yeah :ohhhdamn:

I think the Obliger overlaps with the Rebel. Meaning you can be both technically. Being an Obliger is a good thing since they are pretty much that linchpin that can be relied on aka the day-one. I wish I was an Obliger.

Lmao

What do you think?

I think most shitposters here are obligers. They exhaust themselves pleasing people and meeting outer expectations so they come here and post the same topics everytime as they hope to gain ratings and self-satisfaction lol. I do agree with what you said with rebels being the smallest group.

it’s hard to come up with a conclusion with all this bias and the inconsistencies anonymity brings.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think most shitposters here are obligers. They exhaust themselves pleasing people and meeting outer expectations so they come here and post the same topics everytime as they hope to gain ratings and self-satisfaction lol. I do agree with what you said with rebels being the smallest group.

it’s hard to come up with a conclusion with all this bias and the inconsistencies anonymity brings.

One might fudge their results to get a desirable outcome. I don't think there were many shit posters that took the test. Some of those who got Rebel were disappointed. It's certainly biased but it's fun. I think it might have been accurate about the number of Questioners and Upholders. Not too sure about the numbers for Rebels vs. Obligers. The jury is still out on that one.

For myself I got Rebel (took it many times) and I didn't expect it. My siblings turned out to be all Rebels. And my parents are (Upholder and Obliger).

Latest posts