Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What’s your Tendency? (Quiz)

This isn’t a personality quiz, just a quiz to test your inclinations on how you meet expectations. It will just help you understand yourself and others a little better. Especially when it comes to making and breaking habits.

Inner Expectations – Those you make for yourself like quitting a bad habit or making a change.
Outer Expectations – Those of others like meeting deadlines or requests from friends, colleagues, family and the like.
four-tendencies-graphic.jpg

Click the link here:
https://quiz.gretchenrubin.com/ *Be honest when taking the quiz.*

Upholders – I anticipate you will take the quiz. And probably in a timely fashion.
MetallicCandidIcelandicsheepdog-small.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Questioners – You will ask about the methodology or a reason to take it and will only do so when you feel the answer is satisfactory enough for you.
tenor.gif

Obligers – You’ll take it because you feel obligated to do it for me. Plus, I already did it.
giphy.gif

Rebels – You will only do it if you want to. No one can convince you. You only do things that vibe with you. Not because others tell you. Let’s prove everyone wrong!
tumblr_n4tfv8GHIJ1twi2hjo1_250.gif

Tell us your results before I quote you all!

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If I was an upholder I wouldn't be an outspoken, bisexual/lesbian, gaal with anti-authoritative tendencies.

I'm the true rebel here :it0tdo8:

kkkk :siilaanyolaugh: No need to be a puritan.

I was actually surprised by all the tendencies I got Rebel. I've normally obeyed my parents and followed the rules. My rationale is I do it by choice not because of compulsion but since I weigh the consequences. To my dismay, there are agreeable Rebels. :wtf: Then I realized what emboldens me are people's Nos. :whoo: Suddenly my chief aim is to prove them wrong.

kkkk :siilaanyolaugh: No need to be a puritan.

I was actually surprised by all the tendencies I got Rebel. I've normally obeyed my parents and followed the rules. My rationale is I do it by choice not because of compulsion but since I weigh the consequences. To my dismay, there are agreeable Rebels. :wtf: Then I realized what emboldens me are people's Nos. :whoo: Suddenly my aim is to prove them wrong.

I'm anything but pure dear :trumpsmirk:

I purify myself in the light of Waaq :lawd:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
What’s your Tendency? (Quiz)

This isn’t a personality quiz, just a quiz to test your inclinations on how you meet expectations. It will just help you understand yourself and others a little better. Especially when it comes to making and breaking habits.

Inner Expectations – Those you make for yourself like quitting a bad habit or making a change.
Outer Expectations – Those of others like meeting deadlines or requests from friends, colleagues, family and the like.
four-tendencies-graphic.jpg

Click the link here:
https://quiz.gretchenrubin.com/ *Be honest when taking the quiz.*

Upholders – I anticipate you will take the quiz. And probably in a timely fashion.
MetallicCandidIcelandicsheepdog-small.gif

Questioners – You will ask about the methodology or a reason to take it and will only do so when you feel the answer is satisfactory enough for you.
tenor.gif

Obligers – You’ll take it because you feel obligated to do it for me. Plus, I already did it.
giphy.gif

Rebels – You will only do it if you want to. No one can convince you. You only do things that vibe with you. Not because others tell you. Let’s prove everyone wrong!
tumblr_n4tfv8GHIJ1twi2hjo1_250.gif

Tell us your results before I quote you all!
B160AB0A-0CA8-440E-B6D8-125EA3CA7749.png

:dabcasar: Paralysis by Analysis must be your kryptonite, soo maha.

You're actually in the majority. Thank heavens for that. However, we have a lot more Rebels in our midst. hmmm...

:farmajoyaab: I had a feeling you were one too.

"Rebels resist control, even self-control, and usually enjoy flouting rules and expectations"
Do you think success is easier for the opposite camp? those who conform?

Because I think so, look at asians. they don't know what it means to question.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm anything but pure dear :trumpsmirk:
I purify myself in the light of Waaq :lawd:

Mademoiselle, when did you start observing Eastern Cushitic traditions?:yacadiim:

Jerome, did I tell you I like Obligers. :gaasdrink:

"Rebels resist control, even self-control, and usually enjoy flouting rules and expectations"
Do you think success is easier for the opposite camp? those who conform?

Because I think so, look at asians. they don't know what it means to question.

Sxb, your tendency has no bearing over your social location, occupation or where you end up in life. There are many mavericks from our kind.:samwelcome: Rebels are driven by their own passions. When they have a cause or mission they believe in they are an unstoppable force. And they do things because they can. Lmao, I read this quote by a rebel. His friends told him he couldn't stop smoking and he did, just to prove them wrong. He hasn't smoked in 10 years. In my case, when I hear a no. It encourages me to prove the naysayers otherwise.

Generally, most people are Obligers. I'm sure there would be cross-cultural differences but this is more about inclinations and meeting expectations than actually meeting requirements. Even a rebel follows the rules to an extent.

Last edited:
Mademoiselle, when did you start observing Eastern Cushitic traditions?:yacadiim:

Jerome, did I tell you I like Obligers. :gaasdrink:

Sxb, your tendency has no bearing over your social location, occupation or where you end up in life. :samwelcome: Rebels are driven by their own passions. When they have a cause or mission they believe in they are an unstoppable force.

Generally, most people are Obligers. I'm sure there would be cross-cultural differences but this is more about inclinations and meeting expectations than actually meeting requirements. Even a rebel follows the rules to an extent.
I think it does.

I get what you are saying tho.

People who don't question authority and obey tend to do better, as a collective bunch(as in there is more of them who've achieved success than rebels), but at the expense of something else. choice? happiness a lot of times. and many more things.

rebels rebel against themselves at times. that sucks lol.

Trending