What's your Love Language?

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 2.50.43 AM.png

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I finally got around to reading this book - the 5 love languages. Anyway the premise of the book is that that people don't give and receive love in the same way. So, you might not share the same love language with a significant other/ someone you like.

Of the 5 love languages:
  1. Words of Affirmation - You like hearing encouraging words and genuine compliments.
  2. Gift Giving - Gifts are an indication of appreciation and effort and valued above all else.
  3. Acts of Service - Performing tasks like errands/obligations as demonstrative of true appreciation (i.e. paying bills, household chores etc.)
  4. Physical Touch - The need for physical touch or close proximity to someone is highly valued among this type of person.
  5. Quality Time - Valuing full and undivided attention.

I took the test and scored:
View attachment 123416

YOUR PRIMARY LOVE LANGUAGE IS: Words of Affirmation
Actions don’t always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, "I love you," are important— hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten. You thrive on hearing kind and encouraging words that build you up.
:deadrose::dead::deadmanny::dead1:

:mjlol: Shukaansi never worked on me though. I want to know the meaning of this!

Please take the quiz and share your results.

There is a quiz for:

Singles (18+):

Couples (i..e married):

Teens (for you high schoolers):
20200603_215332.jpg

20200603_215622.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Mcenzie=girly name

It's a unisex name.

How did I miss this one. Interesting. :wow1:

acts of service :obama:@sophisticate

I actually speculated that this one would be the most common.
@Advokaten speaking faxx accent matters

What accent would you prefer ur hypothetical man to speak Somali in :browtf:

I never really thought about it. Knowing you there is some erotic pretext. :susp:I know how the dungeon of your mind works.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
People who got quality time = good company

What do you consider good company?

Don't tell me you're an adrenal junkie that's into high impact sports and death defying activities.:damn: You're giving me those vibes.

Yep like touching :ohhh:

:cosbyhmm: Without touch infants fail to thrive. What a short, cruel and despondent life.

Bites nails, I anticipate marital strife. Does getting 0% for physical touch mean I'll make the worst wife?
This got me thinking. :damedamn:

This went entirely over my head today been rough.
:mjcry:

You need undivided attention. That's what I meant.

What do you consider good company?

Don't tell me you're an adrenal junkie that's into high impact sports and death defying activities.:damn: You're giving me those vibes.

:cosbyhmm: Without touch infants fail to thrive. What a short, cruel and despondent life.

Bites nails, I anticipate marital strife. Does getting 0% for physical touch mean I'll make the worst wife?
This got me thinking. :damedamn:

You need undivided attention. That's what I meant.
I do enjoy sports. You have sharp intuition.

:dabcasar:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Such an interesting topic, I feel like it’s very important to figure that out in order to have good relationships. I really wanna read that book as well as “men are from mars, women are from venus“ my results are obv acts of service, quality time and words of affirmation. Like I said many times I want a cheerleader :hemad: