What's your Love Language?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Whenever she quotes Cudder to me is when I commit. :mjhaps:

Tbh I don’t know and am not sure how to find out.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
1591229006078.png

@sophisticate we are perfect match so wagwan I want ur dad's phone number :sass2:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes im outdoorsy and extraverted, quarantine is killing me

:kendrickcry:
The ENTJ in you is withering inside. While the INFP in me is coming alive. :gaasdrink: Oh how the tables have turned.

@sophisticate Yes, i'm the gift that keeps on giving :mjlaugh:

Well aren't you generous.

I don't know tbh, but I'd like to say yes since I've never seen Somali couples be physically affectionate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

. :mjlol: The sentimentality does not work with me perhaps I am a spartan-like stoic.

Acts of service. Actions speak louder than words for me.

That seems very reasonable. Love to you must be demonstrated though deeds.

The ENTJ in you is withering inside. While the INFP in me is coming alive. :gaasdrink: I Oh how the tables have turned.

Well aren't you generous.

. :mjlol: The sentimentality does not work with me perhaps I am a spartan-like stoic.

That seems very reasonable. Love to you must be demonstrated though deeds.
How do you know I'm ENTJ,

:damsel:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Receiving gift :shaq:

Just like our boy @Mckenzie, huh?

Quality time for me surprisingly. Was expecting words of affirmation or physical touch

It's not such a surprised maybe you like involve someone in activity. Like doing something together or enjoy each other's uninterrupted company. I was surprised by my results too. :mjlol:

physical touch and quality time.

Quality time makes sense but I would have never guessed physical touch. That's cool.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Just like our boy @Mckenzie, huh?

It's not such a surprised maybe you like involve someone in activity. Like doing something together or enjoy each other's uninterrupted company. I was surprised by my results too. :mjlol:

Quality time makes sense but I would have never guessed physical touch. That's cool.
wait Mckenzie is a he :jaynerd: