What's your Love Language?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I finally got around to reading this book - the 5 love languages. Anyway the premise of the book is that that people don't give and receive love in the same way. So, you might not share the same love language with a significant other/ someone you like.

Of the 5 love languages:
  1. Words of Affirmation - You like hearing encouraging words and genuine compliments.
  2. Gift Giving - Gifts are an indication of appreciation and effort and valued above all else.
  3. Acts of Service - Performing tasks like errands/obligations as demonstrative of true appreciation (i.e. paying bills, household chores etc.)
  4. Physical Touch - The need for physical touch or close proximity to someone is highly valued among this type of person.
  5. Quality Time - Valuing full and undivided attention.

I took the test and scored:
1591229006078.png

YOUR PRIMARY LOVE LANGUAGE IS: Words of Affirmation
Actions don’t always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, "I love you," are important— hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten. You thrive on hearing kind and encouraging words that build you up.
:deadrose::dead::deadmanny::dead1:

:mjlol: Shukaansi never worked on me though. I want to know the meaning of this!

Please take the quiz and share your results.

There is a quiz for:

Singles (18+):

Couples (i..e married):

Teens (for you high schoolers):

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I rather go in raw and go out the door. We are not alike saaxiib.

Miskeen. I would guess physical touch or maybe acts of service. You seem kind of conventional.

So many of the options were related to gifts. So materialistic.

:mjlol:

Well some people appreciate gift giving in general. It doesn't have to be a pair of LVs or other hig end items. It's more about the thoughtfulness that counts.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah nowadays that's the only way to express love apparently. :reallymaury:

What's your love language little one? Take the Teen test.

My result was "Quality time" with "Touch" lagging behind slightly. It is pretty reflective of my demeanor tbh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interesting. So you like undivided attention and being involved in some shared activities. I assume. I will shoot in the dark and say you're one of those outdoorsy types.

My love language is gift giving :mjpls:

Are you hinting at something? :lol:

You got 0 on physical touch :mjlol:

TRmczNZ.png

Am I a conventional Somali woman? :dead:

What's your love language little one? Take the Teen test.

Interesting. So you like undivided attention and being involved in some shared activities. I assume. I will shoot in the dark and say you're one of those outdoorsy types.

Are you hinting at something? :lol:

Am I a conventional Somali woman? :dead:
Yes im outdoorsy and extraverted, quarantine is killing me

:kendrickcry:

Trending

Latest posts