Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I just never met anybody from Wyoming, I feel like the whole state is fake news :damedamn:

Surprisingly it's one of the most beautiful states in America. I want to visit one day because of that. But it is surprising meeting someone who lives there. I work at the airport and have met a few people that live there.

The one state that bugs me is Oklahoma. The state just is wack af.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Surprisingly it's one of the most beautiful states in America. I want to visit one day because of that. But it is surprising meeting someone who lives there. I work at the airport and have met a few people that live there.

The one state that bugs me is Oklahoma. The state just is wack af.
Are the people nice? And I heard it’s the least populated state with a bunch of farms and ranches

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Are the people nice? And I heard it’s the least populated state with a bunch of farms and ranches
yea people i met at the airport are cool af. they always recommend the place. even though people thinking of farming and cowboys when they mention texas, i usually think of wyoming. there is a lot of open land. One guy showed me his house. It was a big nice house with a lot of land around it.
the scenery there is nice too. the guy i spoke to told me how he loved to go hiking in his free time, mountain biking, snowboarding at a ski resort near him too. he was a huge outdoors person so he just loved wyoming in general. i really want to visit the place. i always wanted to go hiking and snowboarding and mountain biking.

besides wyoming people i always meet people from north and south dakota. now those places don't sound interesting at all.

I wouldn't call it irrational but I get uncomfortable in a car if I don't know the driver well or if they're shit at driving :nahgirl: :whoa:

your uncle is savage lol.

is this your uncle
Indeed!! i wish i had that kind of courage. When one appeared in class every nigga was jumping behind the girls. Wasps will come at you they ain't shy.

d541199c08fcdb65bf5c0a80b833ffcca2eaf97713565d7f425a370e537c75cb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending