Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
spiders use to scare me but now i just man up and box them niggas. i usually kill them whenever i see them in my house.

right now the insect that bothers me the most is hornets. i fucking hate those dicks. i don't feel comfortable with them around me. i feel like they just fly around just to scare state their dominace. i haven't been stung by a wasp or a hornet either, and i don't want to know that feeling.

spiders use to scare me but now i just man up and box them niggas. i usually kill them whenever i see them in my house.

right now the insect that bothers me the most is hornets. i fucking hate those dicks. i don't feel comfortable with them around me. i feel like they just fly around just to scare state their dominace. i haven't been stung by a wasp or a hornet either, and i don't want to know that feeling.
BUt what about the families of the spiders you’ve murdered :(

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
if im chilling in my bed and i see a spider. im going nuts. im throwing shoes at it, hangars, my bed, im even stomping it out just to make sure its dead. i don't play with spiders. im exterminating those fucks.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
It's called Trypophobia, I have it too.

That's the reason I hate lahoh
:stressed:

Do you fear the bee honeycomb coz it is made of tiny holes.

tnozp.jpg

My uncle is Alpha somali he catches them with his hands, he calls us wussies for being afraid of them.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending