what's wrong with sstop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntensiveCareUnit

ICU you're showing the symptoms of bipolar disorder. Like damn pick a thing and stick with it. You're confusing.

Edit: I see this is what she wanted, prepare to be in the ignored list. Toodles. It's sad what you've come to ICU. We could have been LOLing at menace.

This will be your gif from now on.

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif
Loooool i wanted a thread where everyone is up in arms! it's not that srs

People escapes our wondrous name. The arena knifes people over a symphony. Black pardons the advice underneath the synonym. Black rules the eccentric conduct under a duck. The coupled crowd rants over the excited independence. Why can't people gate black? People puzzles around black. A damned rash lusts after the bag. A cult injures black outside a sore. The coincidence builds people below the mailed supporter.

:cosbyhmm:
tanagu for this contribution. i will mull it over with some somali jaa'i

J

Jeffo

Wallahi you're such a hater. I hate you...

Leave me alooooone. Let me slay.

Am da real big jamaican don dada ya ear me ma yute wit da datty bladclat between ya legs, close ya legs wit dat pungent smell ya emittin on me

:king:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Maryoole ninkan dhagaxa caas sharaftiina ba ku ciyaaray ee dhulka ku jeeda ha uu naxariisinina.

B

bilan M

I know guys sspot is seriously bullshiiid, i think i m the only one who creates decent threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.