what's wrong with sstop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntensiveCareUnit

The bigger question is why are we so repetitive about the same things day in and day out, stuck in a forever self perpetuating limbo arguing about Bantus/foreigners, Somali Atheists, Somali women marrying foreigners, Qabyalaad these topics keeps repeating it self like we are a broken record player :umwhat:
i know. it's a disease. i was pushed to make this thread because 1. it has the ingredients necessary for hit thread. 2. it's time appropriate.

what do you suggest we talk about?

@Mr.Stone you've framed the problem quite well but how about you provide a solution.

@IntensiveCareUnit I can't remember the last time I created a thread. And it certainly wasn't on identity politics or race relations. That gets old fast.
the dating thread. which isn't much better. but you can guarantee your next thread, you won't see me!
Baayo, my threads will do numbers with or without you. Shit, your thread may go platinum now just 'cause I responded! lol

Anyway, what's all this about? I've been tagged several times but I still don't get it. :umwhat:

screw you! i can get a hit thread too without your contribution. delete this post now!

how do you do it?!?!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
i know. it's a disease. i was pushed to make this thread because 1. it has the ingredients necessary for hit thread. 2. it's time appropriate.

what do you suggest we talk about?

the dating thread. which isn't much better. but you can guarantee your next thread, you won't see me!

screw you! i can get a hit thread too without your contribution. delete this post now!

how do you do it?!?!

ICU you're an interesting character. I don't know the impetus behind your decision but do as you must. C'es la vie.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I'm sick and tired of Somalis begging blacks. News flash they don't consider you BLACK. They actually resent you for not being a slave descendant like them. I could care less if you boycott my topics, but it's cringeworthy seeing you ass clap for people who don't give a f*ck about you or your well being. And one last thing, this is a Somali forum. We will discuss what we want, if you don't like it, then don't let the door hit you where the sun don't shine.

***wooooooosaaaaaaaaaaaah***

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm sick and tired of Somalis begging blacks. News flash they don't consider you BLACK. They actually resent you for not being a slave descendant like them. I could care less if you boycott my topics, but it's cringeworthy seeing you ass clap for people who don't give a f*ck about you or your well being. And one last thing, this is a Somali forum. We will discuss what we want, if you don't like it, then don't let the door hit you where the sun don't shine.

Saas weeyey, majority rules ba gaalada yiri, majority I believe share your sentiment.

nayaa get your facts str8, we're standing up for cad cad today- we can begg blacks tomorrow

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
nayaa get your facts str8, we're standing up for cad cad today- we can begg blacks tomorrow
War shut your trap I've been here less than A week & I've seen you spew more excrement then the whole of my state. When it comes to qabyaalad you're the creme de la creme in that field.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

stop derailing the thread

@IntensiveCareUnit reply plan this dhocil :camby:
:diddyswag:
this is what i wanted!

ktivbzqu

Q

Queen Carawelo

ICU you're showing the symptoms of bipolar disorder. Like damn pick a thing and stick with it. You're confusing.

Edit: I see this is what she wanted, prepare to be in the ignored list. Toodles. It's sad what you've come to ICU. We could have been LOLing at menace.

This will be your gif from now on.

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

J

Jeffo

People escapes our wondrous name. The arena knifes people over a symphony. Black pardons the advice underneath the synonym. Black rules the eccentric conduct under a duck. The coupled crowd rants over the excited independence. Why can't people gate black? People puzzles around black. A damned rash lusts after the bag. A cult injures black outside a sore. The coincidence builds people below the mailed supporter.

:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending