what's wrong with sstop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@VicePrez, despite our differences in the past, i.e. personal or ideological. You go hard for Somalinimo, I can't fault you for that. That is very unlike the average bleeding heart atheist. I pray for you.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Sorry @IntensiveCareUnit but cadcad stimulus package ran out when he participated in my 3 platium thread
it was a perfect storm when I made the thread I wasn't expecting much:rejoice:
you scummy.

I'm offended by your accusations. I'm the least qabilist person on here.

:obamaswag:
every time i see you, you are mentioning gawiil. why is that? OG this, OG that. Darood this. tigrey ha noolato

im not racist one of my favorite maids is an cadcad :kanyecute:
you are disgusting. how you gon use the sha'qaalo card at the same time say you not racist. trollka tahay was.
if your thread beats mine it's on :2tjlv3e::4uzpnkt::z1banet:
you have a racist mentality. you should not view us as competition.

multi-quote does not help me does it o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@IntensiveCareUnit I think you're confused walaal. I rarely talk qabil around here. The only time I did was when the Hawiye girl was flexing her muscles at Djiboutians and Ogadens.

Okay, i get it @Sultana was right. This is an obvious bait thread. You got me.

:ufdup:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

@Geeljire ciyaal suuq. hdu make a new thread?

@Abdalla inaar, soo gal.

@IntensiveCareUnit I think you're confused walaal. I rarely talk qabil around here. The only time I did was when the Hawiye girl was flexing her muscles at Djiboutians and Ogadens.

Okay, i get it @Sultana was right. This is an obvious bait thread. You got me.

:ufdup:
the truth is you are afflicted by qawiilnimo. seek help.

btw, this is no bait thread. wtf? im ashamed we have so many racist users, every day.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@VicePrez, despite our differences in the past, i.e. personal or ideological. You go hard for Somalinimo, I can't fault you for that. That is very unlike the average bleeding heart atheist. I pray for you.

We got ajnabis taking liberties on here with little push back. And ICU is accusing us of being racist lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We got ajnabis taking liberties on here with little push back. And ICU is accusing us of being racist lol

I don't think the biggest problem is "racists" or non-Somalis crying foul. It's much bigger than that. There is an insidious threat that looms in education. It's called a BA in sociology (with no backup plan). It's a major supplier of over qualified baristas aka hipster SJWs. Methinks it's karma since they didn't listen to hooyo's push into STEMs/Business.

M

Mr.Stone

The bigger question is why are we so repetitive about the same things day in and day out, stuck in a forever self perpetuating limbo arguing about Bantus/foreigners, Somali Atheists, Somali women marrying foreigners, Qabyalaad these topics keeps repeating it self like we are a broken record player :umwhat:

Well, I have posited a new theory in my own thread (you should read it)

This issue is an obvious extension of Daroodism, with the exception of yourself that is :axvmm9o:

uofrj.jpg

M

Mr.Stone

And watch this thread like any other thread turn into a bashing each other session deeh waax ooh kaleey lagoo hadloo majiiro miyaa :lebronwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts