what's wrong with sstop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntensiveCareUnit

the biggest problem here aren't the athiest or the qabilist

but all you sick racists! you know who you are.

i feel stifled.

discuss.

Sultana

On Hiatus
I'm not racist at all. The repetitive topics are probably the worst part of SSpot. There's only so many ways to discuss the same topics.

/edit: what a bait thread.

I'm Somali and I'm proud. :hehehe:

Give them 2 sec and they will label you racist for saying that....lollol

You have Bantu,arab and xabashi trolls tallking all kinds of crap about somalis but as soon as you qarbash them & defend yourself these butthurt idiots come crying. Racism racism waaah waah. .

Freaking hypocrites..

B

bilan M

I'm not racist at all. The repetitive topics are probably the worst part of SSpot. There's only so many ways to discuss the same topics.

/edit: what a bait thread.

But y are there so many boring repetitive threads on here? i wld happy if they got rid of all these rules that prevent ppl posting what they want.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Give them 2 sec and they will label you racist for saying that....lollol

You have Bantu,arab and xabashi trolls tallking all kinds of crap about somalis but as soon as you qarbash them & defend yourself these butthurt idiots come crying. Racism racism waaah waah. .

Freaking hypocrites..

Bro, Somalis can't be racist. They can only be prejudice. lol And how doth they protest when they are "instigating". I think we're a very mild mannered folk, but wear on our nerves (incrementally) and we'll go David Banner -> Hulk on you real quick (less muscle mass, though, on account of we're lean). Somalis never forget old scores. They are always settled, even if it isn't immediate. :5hcpspq:

I think this smiley is really cute, wouldn't you say.

Hafez

VIP
take me to 20 pages juseyo

:kanyecute:
image.jpg
There it's on page 20. You're welcome
:fantasia2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending