what's with the jewish infatuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get used to it @Kaafiye when it comes to somali youth in the west they don't waste a minute to display their inferiority complex towards the arabs. It's like Arabs are their daddies who abandoned them , as a result they are bitter crying about it all over the place.

Who fucking gives a damn about arabs? reallly? Who made them the center of attention? . As long as we protect our interests they will be sniffing geeljire fumes.:eating:

I have the exact same opinion.

Arabs have never been on my radar and I've always regarded Arabs in the same way that I regard Persians, Turks, Pakistanis, and other groups of people. This inferiority complex that McLovin, Abdi Johnson, and others have towards the Arabs is downright embarrassing.

Hafez

VIP
Why would anyone of sound mind hate Arabs when the prophet (SAW) was an Arab? No-one until today contributed to the betterment of mankind more than Arabs. That wasn't due to their ethnicity but rather it was due to their fear of Allah (SWT). Of course this doesn't mean all Arabs are righteous, good and evil can be found in every ethnicity or tribe.

Why would anyone of sound mind hate Arabs when the prophet (SAW) was an Arab? No-one until today contributed to the betterment of mankind more than Arabs. That wasn't due to their ethnicity but rather it was due to their fear of Allah (SWT). Of course this doesn't mean all Arabs are righteous, good and evil can be found in every ethnicity or tribe.

Exactly. I completely agree. :nvjpqts:

But you're forgetting that McLovin is an Atheist, so this talk will never resonate with him. He's a sick person with a sick way of thinking.

@McLovin you must be half dhagacas, your people are worse self haters than online somalis.

I don't believe you're dishes anymore.
obamadatazz
Well thats cool because i dont believe in labels. Neither does my ancestry influence the opinions I have. I am a human being first and foremost.
I have the exact same opinion.

Arabs have never been on my radar and I've always regarded Arabs in the same way that I regard Persians, Turks, Pakistanis, and other groups of people. This inferiority complex that McLovin, Abdi Johnson, and others have towards the Arabs is downright embarrassing.
Take a chill pill buddy, half the time we do it to annoy you. And it works most of the time :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Seriously tho maybe we'll stop when you stop trying to be the de-facto saviour of arab honor on SSpot :drakewtf:
Worth some thought :yousmart:

Your obsession over Arabs is frankly embarrassing, and showcases to me your -nigga mentality and effeminate way of thinking.

I don't like -niggas. I never really got along with them.

Hafez

VIP
McLovin you seem to be mentioning race and ethnicity quite often and you say that no label influences your opinion. Explain?

Your obsession over Arabs is frankly embarrassing, and showcases to me your -nigga mentality and effeminate way of thinking.

I don't like -niggas. I never really got along with them.
I know what you are what what am I?
rekt:dance::dj::gunsmiley:lol:gnzbryw:

Hafez

VIP
Ah yes... The retaliation of a defeated man, transparent in his pitiable remarks. Thank you, I will continue dwelling in the desert with my camel, laptop and Wi-Fi which I use to rebuke the foolish.

Waryaa you already proved yourself to be at worst, a mad man or atleast, severely challenged when you claimed the jews engineered the holocaust. Please dont talk to me

Hafez

VIP
Do your research. Why should that surprise you? You didn't know that the Zionists also plan to annihilate the diaspora Jews despite sharing the same religious beliefs? You are talking about a people with hearts of devils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts