what's with the jewish infatuation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
When people don't understand a phenomenon they are quick to mislabel others with sound information.

Bruh pls stahp. Youre only digging yourself in a deeper hole
200x200px-ZC-67a05fb4_Black-Kid-Freaks-Out-When-A-Camera-Films-At-McDonalds.gif

Hafez

VIP
I am indeed. A deeper whole in your brain by providing you with information that your weak intellect cannot digest.

I am indeed. A deeper whole in your brain by providing you with information that your weak intellect cannot digest.
So full of himself, so delusional. You remind me of myself when i was 15, except i grew up from that shit. If you are over 17 i would truly be bummed out :francis:

Hafez

VIP
I receive no constructive criticism from this guy and cannot consider our discourse a debate. Notice how he makes completely irrelevant comments that have nothing to do the issues being discussed.

I receive no constructive criticism from this guy and cannot consider our discourse a debate. Notice how he makes completely irrelevant comments that have nothing to do the issues being discussed.
Suck me off delusional snob. I wouldnt give your crazy statements validation by arguing them

Hafez

VIP
Validation? Arguing? Dude are you ok? how is arguing validating? LOL @ the obvious contradictions in this guy's statements. Please don't comment anymore, it would be better for you and everyone else.

Validation? Arguing? Dude are you ok? how is arguing validating? LOL @ the obvious contradictions in this guy's statements. Please don't comment anymore, it would be better for you and everyone else.
Do i really have to explain this:snoop: It means I refuse to respond to your argument because I find it so wrong and invalid that its not even worth responding to. This english lesson was free but be aware the next ones will cost you :ufdup:

???

Not all Jews are Zionists, but the idea that Israel belongs to Jews is intrinsic to Judaism. There are some ultra orthodox Jews that argue against Zionism, because the exile from Canaan should not end for some mumbo jumbo reasoning but they are an extreme minority (http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/opposition.cfm). Also, American Jews are split between Zionism and Pro-Palestine/"Peace in the Middle East," but those not strongly attached to the State of Israel are overwhelmingly non-practicing, or irreligious, Jews.

When asked whether caring about Israel is essential, important but not essential, or not an important part of what being Jewish means to them, 43% of American Jews say it is essential, 44% say it is important but not essential, and 12% say it is not important. About half of Jews by religion (49%) say caring about Israel is an essential part of what being Jewish means to them, compared with 23% of Jews of no religion.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/10/01/chapter-5-connection-with-and-attitudes-towards-israel/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending