what's with the jewish infatuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
McLovin you saying that the Muslims lacked imagination and were not innovators in science and technology? Be careful because the child benefits that you was probably raised on was known to be introduced by Umar (RA) the second caliph. I obviously cannot have a serious conversation with you. The amount of ignorant people on this forum is astonishing.
Im not here to discuss history with you bruv, I was simply pointing out how useless the arabs have become over the years Atleast Israel is still pumping out technologies we use today. Seriously look at this shit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL JEWS WHERE IMPOVERISHED? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IS THAT WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD?

Bro, you give Jews too much credit. You make it seem as if they're some super-human sinister creatures who have undue power and influence.

Yes, the Jews living in the USA in 1900 were impoverished and living in ghettos. This is very well-documented and is pretty common knowledge. The Jews and the Irish were two of the poorest American immigrants at the turn of the century, but look at the Jews and the Irish today. They've achieved a lot in the last 100 years and you have to give credit where credit is due.

Im not here to discuss history with you bruv, I was simply pointing out how useless the arabs have become over the years Atleast Israel is still pumping out technologies we use today. Seriously look at this shit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries

The same can be said for Africans. The same can be said for Latin Americans.

Why do you single out Arabs as being lacking in technological innovation? Why the f*ck do you care if the Arabs have a lack of technological innovators in the last few centuries? Who are they to you?

The Arabs are living in far better conditions than the Africans are, and they've made use of their natural resources unlike Africans.

Id
The same can be said for Africans. The same can be said for Latin Americans.

Why do you single out Arabs as being lacking in technological innovation? Why the f*ck do you care if the Arabs have a lack of technological innovators in the last few centuries? Who are they to you?

The Arabs are living in far better conditions than the Africans are, and they've made use of their natural resources unlike Africans.
Thats right, clap that booty obamadatazz
YdMhUh.jpg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
are Jews the next ethnicity we're going to examine?

Thank god because I was getting tired of Arabs and Bantus.

Edit: someone mentioned Arabs.

post-25810-nevermind-gif-it-crowd-imgur-yvca.gif

Id

Thats right, clap that booty obamadatazz
YdMhUh.jpg

Who's sucking up to Arabs? Me or you?

I find it laughable that you want to mock Arabs for their lack of technological inventions. What have the Somalis invented?

Maybe you should tone down your arrogance and recognize the fact that virtually all 21st century innovations are coming from Europe, North America, and East Asia (Japan and Korea). The rest of the world doesn't invent shit. Latin America doesn't invent shit. Sub-Saharan Africa doesn't invent shit. Central Asian countries don't invent shit.

But yet for some reason you're obsessing over Arabs. You're actually mentally ill and you have a deep cuqdad towards Arabs and I can't understand why.

Hafez

VIP
Bro, you give Jews too much credit. You make it seem as if they're some super-human sinister creatures who have undue power and influence.

Yes, the Jews living in the USA in 1900 were impoverished and living in ghettos. This is very well-documented and is pretty common knowledge. The Jews and the Irish were two of the poorest American immigrants at the turn of the century, but look at the Jews and the Irish today. They've achieved a lot in the last 100 years and you have to give credit where credit is due.

You are soo ignorant. How do I make it appear to be that they are super-human? If you can read, I clearly favoured the achievements of the Muslims and its a fact that their achievements were more superior by a thousand fold. You don't know crap about the Jews in U.S.A please don't say anything about them. They are we're so wealthy that they got America to side with Britian in WW2, did you know that? I don't want to say too much because I don't want to be under surveillance. How did the Jews of U.S. get there in the first place? It's because they've escaped the holocaust (which was also planned by them for the purposes of eugenics which has failed). It's well known that only the wealthy and educated Jews escaped the holocaust. If you want to delude yourself and believe the fabricated sob-stories you have been taught in school, be my guest. I have no more to say to you.

Who's sucking up to Arabs? Me or you?

I find it laughable that you want to mock Arabs for their lack of technological inventions. What have the Somalis invented?

Maybe you should tone down your arrogance and recognize the fact that virtually all 21st century innovations are coming from Europe, North America, and East Asia (Japan and Korea). The rest of the world doesn't invent shit. Latin America doesn't invent shit. Sub-Saharan Africa doesn't invent shit. Central Asian countries don't invent shit.

But yet for some reason you're obsessing over Arabs. You're actually mentally ill and you have a deep cuqdad towards Arabs and I can't understand why.
I dont have anything agaisnt arabs. I have arab friends. Its just that i would side with a jew before i ever side with an arab. :kanyeshrug:

You are soo ignorant. How do I make it appear to be that they are super-human? If you can read, I clearly favoured the achievements of the Muslims and its a fact that their achievements were more superior by a thousand fold. You don't know crap about the Jews in U.S.A please don't say anything about them. They are we're so wealthy that they got America to side with Britian in WW2, did you know that? I don't want to say too much because I don't want to be under surveillance. How did the Jews of U.S. get there in the first place? It's because they've escaped the holocaust (which was also planned by them for the purposes of eugenics which has failed). It's well known that only the wealthy and educated Jews escaped the holocaust. If you want to delude yourself and believe the fabricated sob-stories you have been taught in school, be my guest. I have no more to say to you.

297656.gif

I dont hae anything agaisnt arabs. I have arab friends. Its just that i would side with a jew before i ever side with an arab. :kanyeshrug:

You obsess over them. Your behavior on this thread showcases it. Why else do you constantly bring them up?

You're like a scorned child that constantly talks shit about his father. You have a deep inferiority complex towards Arabs and every post you make shows that to me.

Hafez

VIP
As a Somali national with Arab ancestry. I don't give a flying crap about who would rather side with who. The Arabs and Muslims as a whole will rise to prominence again, with or without you.

You obsess over them. Your behavior on this thread showcases it. Why else do you constantly bring them up?

You're like a scorned child that constantly talks shit about his father. You have a deep inferiority complex towards Arabs and every post you make shows that to me.
Lmao hit the needle right in the head. Nope
Truthfully arabs are not even the people who bare most of my brunt on here but what would you know about that ya zanji zub al 3rab:lolbron:

Get used to it @Kaafiye when it comes to somali youth in the west they don't waste a minute to display their inferiority complex towards the arabs. It's like Arabs are their daddies who abandoned them , as a result they are bitter crying about it all over the place.

Who fucking gives a damn about arabs? reallly? Who made them the center of attention? . As long as we protect our interests they will be sniffing geeljire fumes.:eating:

I agree that the achievements of the early Muslims were commendable and is what set the stage for the modern world we live in today. :nvjpqts:

But giving credit to the Muslims doesn't take away from giving credit to the Jews as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.