what's with the jewish infatuation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
For all the jewish ass kissers let's compare isreal to iran
one has been isolated And has been on embargo for 5 decades while the other has been spoon fed for 60 plus years just for being jewish.
here is israel
GDP (PPP)2015 estimate
- Total$281.757 billion
- Per capita$33,658(25th)
GDP (nominal)2015 estimate
- Total$298.866 billion
- Per capita$35,702 (25th)
now lets compare that to iran who basically had no help and sabotaged for decades by the us
GDP (PPP)2014 estimate
- Total$1.284 trillion (18th)
- Per capita$16,463 (72nd)GDP (nominal)2014 estimate
- Total$402.700 billion (29th)
- Per capita$5,165 (98th)
outside of the per capita which is affected by the embargo:camby:

Israel has 7 million people.

Iran has 70 million people.

The fact that you're even trying to compare these two countries is laughable. Of course Iran is going to have a higher GDP than Israel, they have more people!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Israel has 7 million people.

Iran has 70 million people.

The fact that you're even trying to compare these two countries is laughable. Of course Iran is going to have a higher GDP than Israel, they have more people!
How fucking stupid are you? You think I can't see that? Did your dumbass forget iran has been handicapped for 4-5 decades?
While israel were spoon fed with everything it needs this estimation right is pretty low for iran because of constant isolation they faced for decades:ftw9nwa:
Iran population = 79 million.
Israel population = 8 million
Read the comment above you:camby:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

bandit and your support for iran :jgjrrmx: :oops:

i had a jewish calc teacher he never was on topic and i once interviewed him he wasn't too bad. jews are very much about social justice never knew

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Bandit, who here is blaming Iran for their economic problems? Why are we even discussing Iran right now?
No my point is the shitty jewish ass kissing need to stop that shitty country has been spoon fed all there life to even suggest these fuckers did anything for themselves is laughable give the same resources and help to any country with little corruption and they would be as good if not better:camby:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
bandit and your support for iran :jgjrrmx: :oops:

i had a jewish calc teacher he never was on topic and i once interviewed him he wasn't too bad. jews are very much about social justice never knew

Most Jews in the Western world are lefties. And many are into this social justice stuff.

I have to be honest, most Jews I've come across have been nice to me. I don't know about Israeli Jews but American and British Jews are mostly nice people.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Dey internationalists tryna mix up da world except for Israel where you gotta take a DNA test to become a citizen

:chrisfreshhah:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Most Jews in the Western world are lefties. And many are into this social justice stuff.

I have to be honest, most Jews I've come across have been nice to me. I don't know about Israeli Jews but American and British Jews are mostly nice people.
They just killed a habash guy because they mistook him for a arab terrorist
even thoe he was innocent the innocent jewish civilians apparently lynched mobbed him to death after police wounded him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They just killed a habash guy because they mistook him for a arab terrorist
even thoe he was innocent the innocent jewish civilians apparently lynched mobbed him to death after police wounded him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Israeli Jews are savages. Their crimes and thuggery is swept under the radar.

If we want to talk about Israelis, we can talk about them. But not all Jews are Israelis, and not all Jews are Zionists. Equating the two is foolish.

My experiences as a Canadian has put me in pretty close proximity to Jews in Canada, and I find them to be pleasant people for the most part.

B

bilan M

For all the jewish ass kissers let's compare isreal to iran
one has been isolated And has been on embargo for 5 decades while the other has been spoon fed for 60 plus years just for being jewish.
here is israel
GDP (PPP)2015 estimate
- Total$281.757 billion
- Per capita$33,658(25th)
GDP (nominal)2015 estimate
- Total$298.866 billion
- Per capita$35,702 (25th)
now lets compare that to iran who basically had no help and sabotaged for decades by the us
GDP (PPP)2014 estimate
- Total$1.284 trillion (18th)
- Per capita$16,463 (72nd)GDP (nominal)2014 estimate
- Total$402.700 billion (29th)
- Per capita$5,165 (98th)
outside of the per capita which is affected by the embargo:camby:

So y r the irans doing whatever they can to come in to europe, some actually pretending to syrians ir afganistan just so they can claim asylum in the uk.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So y r the irans doing whatever they can to come in to europe, some actually pretending to syrians ir afganistan just so they can claim asylum in the uk.
Typical dameer first the place is facing sanctions left and right obviously life would be harder. Second most of the people you see in the west were ones who are afraid of the government basically they did something wrong and are afraid of the government:camby:There is a fucking reason why they have a terrorist group backed by the west dedicated to over throwing the iran regime in the west:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending