what's with the jewish infatuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then, you've a conflict of interest. Therefore, it's better that you be neutral. Don't praise them or come to their defense.

Well I can use that exact same logic to dismiss any defense of Chinese-Canadians, Indians, Hispanics, or any other group. Who exactly are we talking about? Zionist Israelis or just plain-old Jews?

Well I can use that exact same logic to dismiss any defense of Chinese-Canadians, Indians, Hispanics, or any other group. Who exactly are we talking about? Zionist Israelis or just plain-old Jews?
We're talking about those who benefited you. They (organizations, associations, etc) would be in a position of power, influence, wealth, etc. They would certainly contribute to, be in contact or collaborate with Zionist entities (individuals, organizations, Zionist State, etc).

We're talking about those who benefited you. They (organizations, associations, etc) would be in a position of power, influence, wealth, etc. They would certainly contribute to, be in contact or collaborate with Zionist entities (individuals, organizations, Zionist State, etc).

I take what I said back. You're talking about "benefiting me" as if these people were giving me political donations! I'm talking about benefiting me in a personal way. My dentist is a Jew. My fitness instructor is a Jew. A Jew taught me how to drive a car when I was 16. Several of my teachers were Jewish. So yes, I did personally benefit from them, but not in a way that you describe.

Sorry halfcast, its the truth. To this day the jews are dominating the mid-east when it comes to industry,transport,technology,education,development. And they did all this without a cent of petrodollars. Meanwhile fat lazy arabs are hiring outsiders to do most of their building for them and still dont have a running railway to this day :snoop::hemad:

Sorry halfcast, its the truth. To this day the jews are dominating the mid-east when it comes to industry,transport,technology,education,development. And they did all this without a cent of petrodollars. Meanwhile fat lazy arabs are hiring outsiders to do most of their building for them and still dont have a running railway to this day :snoop::hemad:

The same can be said for Africans.

:meleshame:

Hafez

VIP
'To this day', educate yourself on history before you talk nonsense. The modern civilisation and technological advancements was shaped by non other than the Arabs and the Muslims as a whole. Have you heard about the golden age of Islam? Some Muslim scientists would be well grounded in all of the branches of knowledge at their time along with mastering over 15 languages. Apprently Al-Fa'rabi knew over 70. It was the Muslims who introduced the modern day numbers. In the past they would write numbers in manners that cannot be easily manipulated e.g. IVXl (imagine doing IVXI x XlV? Or 35 x 12?). Muslims invented surgery, modern chemistry, mathematics, astronomy and many other areas of knowledge. It was also the Muslims that made the works of the Ancient Greek philosophers accessible. We baked the cake and they consumed it. 'Where it not for the political problems and discord, Muslims would have reached the moon by 1400s' statement made by western scholar. How ridiculous do you feel now?

Remember everyone will be raised with those whom he loves.

Carry on being mesmerised by the Jews. Allah certainly knows those who are sincere well-wishers for the ummah of Muhammad (SAW).

'To this day', educate yourself on history before you talk nonsense. The modern civilisation and technological advancements was shaped by non other than the Arabs and the Muslims as a whole. Have you heard about the golden age of Islam? Some Muslim scientists would be well grounded in all of the branches of knowledge at their time along with mastering over 15 languages. Apprently Al-Fa'rabi knew over 70. It was the Muslims who introduced the modern day numbers. In the past they would write numbers in manners that cannot be easily manipulated e.g. IVXl (imagine doing IVXI x XlV? Or 35 x 12?). Muslims invented surgery, modern chemistry, mathematics, astronomy and many other areas of knowledge. It was also the Muslims that made the works of the Ancient Greek philosophers accessible. We baked the cake and they consumed it. 'Where it not for the political problems and discord, Muslims would have reached the moon by 1400s' statement made by western scholar. How ridiculous do you feel now?

Carry on being mesmerised by the Jews. Allah certainly knows those who are sincere well-wishers for the ummah of Muhammad (SAW).

It's one thing to be mesmerized by the Jews, which is unacceptable behavior.

But it's completely different when you have Somalis with an irrational fear/hatred of Jews and an unwillingness to treat the Jews like you would any other ethnic group. The same Somalis who will shun Jews and mistreat Jews simply because of what the Israeli Government is doing....will have no problem befriending an Indian (although the Indian Government is killing and oppressing Kashmiri Muslims), and they will have no problem befriending an Ethiopian (although the Ethiopian Government is killing and oppressing Somalis).

What's with the double standards here? Where is this hatred of Jews coming from?

I

IntensiveCareUnit

I take what I said back. You're talking about "benefiting me" as if these people were giving me political donations! I'm talking about benefiting me in a personal way. My dentist is a Jew. My fitness instructor is a Jew. A Jew taught me how to drive a car when I was 16. Several of my teachers were Jewish. So yes, I did personally benefit from them, but not in a way that you describe.
:donkey:typical dameer. you're not getting it. these people can still be supporting zionist

Hafez

VIP
Don't generalise people. There are many Jews who believe that the rightful owners of Israel are the Palestinians and are against oppression in general. Same could be said about Indians. To answer your question, research what the Zionist Jews believe in the Talmud (which is an authority in Jewish law). They say that all non-Jews were created to serve Jews as slaves and Allah made them in human form so that the Jews are not served by beasts. Read up on who promoted the legitimisation of usury in western countries (where it was previously forbidden). You will then realise that out of all the miserly, anti-peace, vindicative, hostile and arrogant people from the offsprings of Adam, they are the foremost.

In 1900, the Jews living in the United States were impoverished refugees with absolutely zero political influence. They lived in ghettos, were living in cramped apartments, and their unemployment rate was extremely high.

100 years later, they're the most prosperous group in America, with an enormous amount of influence in American politics.

This speaks for itself.

It was all due to their strong cultural agency & faith. Nothing magical.

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
IntensiveCareUnit you should not address people using with harsh terminology. There are some people who simply don't understand international relations and authentic history.

Nobody is discrediting those past achievements, how ever grossly you exaggerated some of them. Rather I am criticsing why they are just that. Past achievements. What happened to the arabs ingenious spirit? Ran out of other peoples books to translate? Truth is middle east has a long way to go to catch up with the rest of the modern world, and judging by the trends(Affluence,Salafism), doesnt look like its gonna be happening anytime soon. Its just the facts jack:kanyeshrug:

Hafez

VIP
McLovin you saying that the Muslims lacked imagination and were not innovators in science and technology? Be careful because the child benefits that you was probably raised on was known to be introduced by Umar (RA) the second caliph. I obviously cannot have a serious conversation with you. The amount of ignorant people on this forum is astonishing.

Hafez

VIP
Another comment by an ignoramus lay-person. Waranle the largest ethnic Jews are the Ashkenazi who account for around 80% of the total Jewish population worldwide. Most of the Ashkenazi Jews follow the Talmud and Kabbalistic teachings which are the foundations of Zionism. Do majority of Muslims support ISIS you fool? Is Somalia an Arab country because of the Cadcads that have settled there?

Status
Not open for further replies.