What's the worst sin somebody can commit?

Which one listed here is the worst sin somebody can commit (in your eyes)?

• Zina

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Khaniisnimo

• Gaalnimo

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Munafiqun (breaks the rules of Islam but still calls themselves Muslim)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Disloyalty towards family

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not compare Ukraine with Singapore and use your religious labelling..

Race nor religion separates people as well as wealth status..

Somali or even muslim poor people are superior to majority of other nations poor people...

We are a good fearing people and are less tempted by the evils of the world..

If you really want to compare the best of the western world with Somalis

Considering wealthy people 're all the same
regardless of race or religion

I suggest you compare their least fortunate ones with our least fortunate ones then you will see the clear difference in superiority in humanity..

Western poor are criminals drug addicts alcohol consuming hiv infected under ground crime infested he'll holes.. compare tht to our poor..

Ramen

🌸
Do you think killers go to hell if their Muslim and did tawbah:mahubowtf: it’s simple you go to hevean if you die on a sincere tawbah no matter what the sin
That doesnt make any sense. What if i shoot up a school, run over old women with my bmw, hunt prostitutes and cut their limbs up will i still go to heaven if i just repent?

Dont spread false information. If that was true then i dont think anyone would get punished. Everybody would just commit crimes and repent directly after.

Kratos

Sonder
You keep saying immoral but are an atheist :faysalwtf: morals are for thiests maybe you need to stop using the atheist label, from an atheist point of view there’s no such thing as good or bad, from an Islamic point of view just being an atheist country is the worst sin possible :manny: why would death be a bad thing to an atheist unless they think their going to hell:lolbron: reavalute your beliefs you seem to not be a real atheist, at least claim agnostic
Religions do not have a monopoly on morality. Morality is essentially the distinction of what is right and wrong. You can have an opinion on what is right and wrong without believing in god. Morals are not just for theists. Absolute morality is for theists (mainly).

Tukraq

VIP
No I'm talking about atheism. Atheism is not necessarily anti-religion. It depends on your definition of religion. Atheism, in its broadest sense, is the lack of belief in a god/gods. It says nothing about what a person believes in outside of that, wether it be what moral values they ascribe to or what happens after death. An atheist can technically believe in an after-life, they just usually don't.

Believing that morality is not divinely inspired does not mean they don't matter, they clearly do. You're talking about absolute morality vs relative morality. A distinction between good and bad is needed in order to have a safe and well-functioning society. The question at hand is how should we derive our morality? From god or from discussion and reason? The burden of proof is on the one who claims that our morality comes from god. You are the one who is making supernatural claims. Supernatural claims require supernatural evidence. The burden of proof has always fallen on those on your end of the ideological spectrum.
Sahib you don’t know the history of atheism or what it means it’s literally Greek for not thiest not just god, so it is anti religion, athiestic claims also need evidence that’s impossible to provide since you can’t logically disprove the existence of god and the burden of proof is on them for their claim that god doesn’t exist, as for morality if you don’t believe in an after life like thiests then at the end of the day we’re all living in a simulation that doesn’t matter and with out the concept of heaven or hell we all end up in the same result anyways rendering morals meaningless

That doesnt make any sense. What if i shoot up a school, run over old women with my bmw, hunt prostitutes and cut their limbs up will i still go to heaven if i just repent?

Dont spread false information. If that was true then i dont think anyone would get punished. Everybody would just commit crimes and repent directly after.

Dude you 're misquoting wht @Tukraq
said nd are just opinionated for the sake of getting your opinion out..

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP

Yes you will if you die on tawbah, allah doesn’t take your life when you know though and many can’t bring themselves to the shahada, remeber this is sincere tawbah allah knows what’s in the hearts

halwa

✨🌙
Why not compare Ukraine with Singapore and use your religious labelling..

Race nor religion separates people as well as wealth status..

Somali or even muslim poor people are superior to majority of other nations poor people...

We are a good fearing people and are less tempted by the evils of the world..

If you really want to compare the best of the western world with Somalis

Considering wealthy people 're all the same
regardless of race or religion

I suggest you compare their least fortunate ones with our least fortunate ones then you will see the clear difference in superiority in humanity..

Western poor are criminals drug addicts alcohol consuming hiv infected under ground crime infested he'll holes.. compare tht to our poor..

Adiga horta aamus. You’re contradicting yourself too much. Pick a side.

halwa

✨🌙

Exactly! Thank you, sis.

halwa

✨🌙
They could repent one condition is to be truthful and never go near that sin again

Question is how can they go near that sin when they get executed
:farmajoyaab:

That’s what I’m trying to say. How can you repent for your sins if you’ve already been executed? Because Rape and murder = death.

He’s saying it doesn’t matter if you commit sins as long as you repent for them. For some sins it doesn’t matter how much you repent for, it is at the discretion of the Lord to forgive you for it and for some, you can die before you even get the chance to repent for it.

Forgiveness isnt always promised quickly. You have to be sincere about your wrongdoings for someone to be forgiven.

Xoolo xoolo dhalay.

Tukraq

VIP
Exactly! Thank you, sis.
Who are you to limit allahs mercy umar bin khattab killed his own daughter, Khalid bin walid killed many Muslims they were forgiven, in fact the reason prophets were sent was to bring these people to believe in allah and ask for repentance qowmu Lud had a chance so did pharaoh but it was too late his soul left his body,
Since Adam sinned and was forgiven humans will be sinners and the best of them will be those who ask for repentance, theirs no limit to allahs repentance while your alive and still breathing

halwa

✨🌙
Homosexuality is not as bad as being a gaal.
Of course it does, when you are using it as an example..

You didn't compare swedes and Somalis

You compared atheists Swedes and islamic Somalis.. therefor your argument needs to hold water and look at Somalia from an Islamic governing perspective...it's non existent..

Somalia is governed by western form of law
Yeah I get what you mean @whitehartlane and understand that Allah knows whats the truths is in our hearts.
Being gay is NOT AN ISSUE.

Some of the things people say about gays on this site is unacceptable.

From my interpretation gays are like all of us, they have desires. Allah tests everyone in different ways, so he gave people the temptation of same-sex attraction to see if they succumb to their desires. Those who remind on the straight path and didn't indulge in the action will be rewarded in the hereafter.

So I believe it is acceptable to be gay as long as you don't indulge in the action.

This sheikh is a heretic and should not being taken seriously

Waryaa, why you mixing gaal stuff and Islam? This is not a bag of mix n match sweets. It is acceptable to be gay in Islam? Go and lock yourself in a room and think hard about what you’ve said.

You either provide good and islamically acceptable examples and talk from an Islamic point of view or you defend gay people and any religion that is not Islam.

Afkaada Islam kala bax. You don’t even know what you stand for.

halwa

✨🌙
Who are you to limit allahs mercy umar bin khattab killed his own daughter, Khalid bin walid killed many Muslims they were forgiven, in fact the reason prophets were sent was to bring these people to believe in allah and ask for repentance qowmu Lud had a chance so did pharaoh but it was too late his soul left his body,
Since Adam sinned and was forgiven humans will be sinners and the best of them will be those who ask for repentance, theirs no limit to allahs repentance while your alive and still breathing

I’m not saying people don’t get forgiven. But you are not supposed to take sins in a light matter. It is a serious accusation and repenting alone does not make anyone sin free.

So don’t go around murdering people thinking that you will be forgiven easily and quickly.

Don’t compare yourself to the saxaaba. They are our role models. We need to learn from their mistakes.

And with that being said, my time is up.

Cheerrio!

psyche

To each their own
Waryaa, why you mixing gaal stuff and Islam? This is not a bag of mix n match sweets. It is acceptable to be gay in Islam? Go and lock yourself in a room and think hard about what you’ve said.

You either provide good and islamically acceptable examples and talk from an Islamic point of view or you defend gay people and any religion that is not Islam.

Afkaada Islam kala bax. You don’t even know what you stand for.

There is a major difference between being a homo and acting upon your homosexual desires.

You can be attracted to the same-sex and be muslim, as long as you don't engage in any hommosexual relationship.

It's a fact that people don't choose to be gay

Tukraq

VIP
I’m not saying people don’t get forgiven. But you are not supposed to take sins in a light matter. It is a serious accusation and repenting alone does not make anyone sin free.

So don’t go around murdering people thinking that you will be forgiven easily and quickly.

Don’t compare yourself to the saxaaba. They are our role models. We need to learn from their mistakes.

Cheerrio!
Allahs the most forgiving when you sincere why wouldn’t he forgive you, if you come to him walking he will come to you running, the Sahaba aren’t prophets so they make mistakes and they repent making them the best of mankind, same with us if we sincerely repent, check out the story of the man who killed 100 men and the story of the adulteress women who gave the dog water or the sheikh who committed zina and died on it, you can be good your whole life and f*ck it up in your dying moments or you can be horrible your whole life then see the light and repent before your dying moments, this is why. Prophet Muhammad saw wanted abu talib yo day the sahada on his death bed but his qadr was already set

Tukraq

VIP
There is a major difference between being a homo and acting upon your homosexual desires.

You can be attracted to the same-sex and be muslim, as long as you don't engage in any hommosexual relationship.

It's a fact that people don't choose to be gay
It’s emic vs ettic your looking at it from an outsiders view, according to Islam there’s no such thing as not choosing to be gay, it is a willing choice as well as all these haram fetishes are a choice and you chose to fall into them and having haram desires is not good you need to purify your mind and ask for sincere tawbah

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Cheerrio!
Exactly I’ve seen many take their sins so lightly guys who go around sleeping around despite the fact it’s zina and you should never go near it only to justify it with I can always repent later and all my sins will be washed away

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said:

“How often is it the case that one of us will be better after committing sin than he was before. In many instances a person errs and falls into sin, then he feels ashamed in his heart before Allaah and he turns to Him and repents to Him, so that he thinks of that sin all the time and continually regrets it and seeks forgiveness. But another person may think that he is obedient (towards Allaah) and that he is one of the people who obey and worship Him, so he starts to admire himself and does not turn to Allaah,

Status
Not open for further replies.