What's the worst sin somebody can commit?

Which one listed here is the worst sin somebody can commit (in your eyes)?

• Zina

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Khaniisnimo

• Gaalnimo

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Munafiqun (breaks the rules of Islam but still calls themselves Muslim)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Disloyalty towards family

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Madaxaa i xanuunaya. I can’t and it’s all thanks to you.

Mans got to work. I need my mind clear for my students or I will take my anger out on them and it will be your fault.
Abayoo Macaan I don’t want to hurt your head my loof Lakin I dindnt say anything wrong islamically:faysalwtf: forgiveness and tawbah is an integral part of Islam for any sin and that’s what differentiated Adam and iblis, both sinned but one made tawbah, if you die on shirk like iblis you will go to hell if you ask for tawbah from a sin like Adam you will go to heven it’s as simple as that

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
According to Islam it’s not really possible to not hear Islam in fact your born with it:manny: quit making hypothetical excuses, allah reveals the message to all at one point in their lives
Those who disbelieve allah are... The ones who do not acknowledge that THERE IS NO LORD BUT ALLAH, AND THAT MOHAMED IS HIS MESSENGER. They will suffer in the abode of hell. The matter is if you follow the messengers and allah. For example, the bani israel (jews) who followed moses rightfully have a chance of jannah, same goes to a few christians in the time of jesus. Those who refused to follow mohammed are going to suffer in the abode of devil forever.

Those who never heard the prophet Mohammed or his message (those in the Americas, parts of africa, asia east, and europe) will only be judged by allah, we do not know. But they will not ALL be suffering in hell it depends but allah knows

Tukraq

VIP
Those who disbelieve allah are... The ones who do not acknowledge that THERE IS NO LORD BUT ALLAH, AND THAT MOHAMED IS HIS MESSENGER. They will suffer in the abode of hell. The matter is if you follow the messengers and allah. For example, the bani israel (jews) who followed moses rightfully have a chance of jannah, same goes to a few christians in the time of jesus. Those who refused to follow mohammed are going to suffer in the abode of devil forever.

Those who never heard the prophet Mohammed or his message (those in the Americas, parts of africa, asia east, and europe) will only be judged by allah, we do not know. But they will not ALL be suffering in hell it depends but allah knows
Yeah before prophet Muhammad I agree, however Muhammad was sent to the world and there is nobody that hasn’t heard his message at one point in their lives, they just refused to look into it or rejected it at face value, the spread of Islam was more expansive than you think it definantly reached the americas before the Europeans, it reached Africa quickly too as well as Asia and Europe, even aboriginals like the Australians and islanders don’t get that excuse because there’s evidence we got There early on too according to old Australian maps in Islam and names of some of these islands like Honolulu which means here or hounna and then loulou which means pearls, this is the same island Europeans would later call pearl harbour,
End of the day after the coming of prophet Muhammad allah has reveled Islam to all nations

Abayoo Macaan I don’t want to hurt your head my loof Lakin I dindnt say anything wrong islamically:faysalwtf: forgiveness and tawbah is an integral part of Islam for any sin and that’s what differentiated Adam and iblis, both sinned but one made tawbah, if you die on shirk like iblis you will go to hell if you ask for tawbah from a sin like Adam you will go to heven it’s as simple as that
I think what @halwa was saying is that if you do one of the big sins like murder then you well get punishment for it either in dunya or akhira.

End of the day rape and murder are forgivable sins in Islam, even if you kill 100 people you can still go to jannah which is why Islam is successful in prisons, all other parts of society think of them as useless and going to hell while Muslims tell them they can still be forgiven(Halimos even marry them for an apple)
This question is clear cut if your a mushrik or don’t believe in allah like say @AussieHustler your the worst form of human walking the earth

@Tukraq

“Rape is forgivable” is that why rape is the most popular sport in Somalia because Allah forgives it? Rape is not forgivable, it’s a heinous crime and it makes absolutely no sense that an egotist considers his lack to be acknowledged to be more of a heinous sin than rape. He is tripping. Rapist, rapist, rapist.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

“Rape is forgivable” is that why rape is the most popular sport in Somalia because Allah forgives? Rape is not forgivable, it’s a heinous crime and it makes absolutely no sense that an egoist considers his lack of acknowledgement to be more of a heinous sin than rape. He is tripping. Rapist, rapist, rapist.
Any sin is forgivable, if hitler converted to Muslim before his death he would have went to heaven, we give second chances that’s the whole point of prophets guiding those who went astray if they don’t change and ask for forgiveness then yes they will go to hell, punishment on earth however is different they deserve the death penealty but that doesn’t mean they won’t go to heaven if the repent remember allah is the most forgiving not humans though so yes he will be executed in this world

Any sin is forgivable, if hitler concerted to Muslim before his death he would have went to heaven, we give second chances that’s the whole point of prophets guiding this who went astray if they don’t change and ask for forgiveness then yes they will go to hell, punishment on earth however is different they deserve the death penealty but that doesn’t mean they won’t go to heaven if the repent remember allah is the most forgiving not humans though so yes he will be executed in this world

@Tukraq

The “Muslim heaven” is were you will find the mass murderer, rapist and child abuser because they all believe in Allah. Honourable and decent people who don’t acknowledge him are destined to “Muslim hell”. You guys make sound Allah like a bad, evil and egotistical monster.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

The “Muslim heaven” is were you will find the mass murderer, rapist and child abuser because they all believe in Allah. Honourable and decent people who don’t acknowledge him are destined to “Muslim hell”. You guys make sound Allah like a bad, evil and egotistical monster.
Aren’t you an atheist, why are rapists murders or child abusers bad to you? Morals are baloney to atheist since you and that murder both end up dead anyways and just turn to dust according to your beliefs and there is no such thing as good or bad, you can’t take a moral high ground with an ideology that has no moral basis

Aren’t you an atheist, why are rapists murders or child abusers bad to you? Morals are baloney to atheist since you and that murder both end up dead anyways and just turn to dust according to your beliefs and there is no such thing as good or bad, you can’t take a moral high ground with an ideology that has no moral basis

@Tukraq

Proof:

Somalia. A Muslim country killed, raped and starved children to death.

Sought asylum in atheist Sweden. Found peace and a better life.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Why are a bunch of atheist on this thread? :cosbyhmm:Isn’t sin a religous term? Wallahi sometimes i wonder if these people have personalities other than being ex-muslims :francis:

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Proof:

Somalia. A Muslim country killed, raped and starved children.

Sought asylum in atheist Sweden. Found peace and a better life.
What’s wrong with killed rape and starved children from an atheistic point of view or what’s good about peace? Both are just processes of Mother Nature and part of the survival of the fittest. In the end of the day both the guy in Sweden and the guy in Somalia will die so living in war or peace didn’t matter in the end result according to atheists you turn into dust anyways and theirs basically no moral compass or concept of good or bad because how could there be? Without a divine being

Why are a bunch of atheist on this thread? :cosbyhmm:Isn’t sin a religous term? Wallahi sometimes i wonder if these people have personalities other than being ex-muslims :francis:

@MSGA

Reading comprehension? They mentioned me three times.

What’s wrong with killed rape and starved children from an atheistic point of view or what’s good about peace? Both are just processes of Mother Nature and part of the survival of the fittest. In the end of the day both the guy in Sweden and the guy in Somalia will die so living in war or peace didn’t matter in the end result according to atheists you turn into dust anyways and theirs basically no moral compass or concept of good or bad because how could there be? Without a divine being

@Tukraq

You’ve no problems with children being murdered, raped and starved and yet, you claim to have morals and values, what are they? Allahu Akbar?

Tukraq

VIP
@MSGA

Reading comprehension? They mentioned me three times.

@Tukraq

You’ve no problems with children being murdered, raped and starved and yet, you claim to have morals and values, what are they?
I’m not an atheist im just saying from an atheistic world view there are no problems with those things and morals really don’t exist or matter if your an atheist, it’s about survival of the fittest and once you die it all didn’t matter anyways because you end up at the same level as everyone else as a heap of dust and skeletons:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts