What's the worst sin somebody can commit?

Which one listed here is the worst sin somebody can commit (in your eyes)?

• Zina

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Khaniisnimo

• Gaalnimo

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Munafiqun (breaks the rules of Islam but still calls themselves Muslim)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Disloyalty towards family

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Which one do you pick? Imo anyone who willingly leaves the diin is dead to me.

Worshiping idols over God is the worst sin. Other sins can be forgiven if u repent before u die.

Calling Allah a black woman. Astagfirallah! Twitter finally got me today. I finally have seen the lowest of all low tweets. Go to the other thread about the beja queen and you will see black twitter attack Allah when they couldn't tear down the Cushites.

:dead:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Some*. There are some laws and regulations in Western societies which are remnants of the Judeo-Christian values which shaped them in the early years but the majority of them are not. Freedom of speech and thought, the abolishment of intellectually oppressive blasphemy laws, the abolishment of slavery, democracy, equal rights for women, not killing lgbtq+ people etc. The majority of the laws, regulations and moral values held in the the Western world (apart from some Christian Euro countries) are not religiously inspired. They are deduced from debate, discussion and reason. They urely on a secular moral framework. Find me one religion that promotes freedom of speech pls.
how old are you , when did you become an atheist and do your family know?

Of course those who curse their families. Only acceptable if they cursed you first. By the way, I am guilty of "khaniisnimo" (shouldn't even be a sin imo)

Desires are our no.1 enemy for a believer, some people just cannot help but be attracted to what they truly desire.

Like me. I do best in good company when it comes to prayer. I could be praying on time all the time even if I have to go to the mosque around 4am and wake up before others do as long as people in the house also are strict on their prayer. When I stay with the lazy Muslims who either skip or delay prayers, I am delaying too. So I can be good in prayer for months or even years then suddenly fall behind because of change of environment. Though I never do major sins that can not be forgiven, I am one of those who can benefit from good company and roommate. If I become the best person in a group, Lord have mercy on them. We all would be snoring past Subax Prayer.

Let Allah, the creator of everyone, The owner of all souls whether they believe in him or not, Atheist or Muslim address this topic through his Words in the Quran. And Almighty said:

قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

“[Muhammad] say! [I, Myself, have said], ‘All My servants who have wronged their own souls, don’t lose hope of God’s mercy, for God can forgive all sins. He truly is the Forgiving and the Merciful!’ ” (Qur’an, 39:53)

Allah does not punish mankind for every sin they commit on a daily basis even if they deserve the punishment. People are given time to correct their ways instead and Allah delays judgement on them.

image_thumb71.png

And if Allah were to seize mankind for their wrong-doing, He would not leave on it (the earth) a single moving (living) creature, but He postpones them for an appointed term and when their term comes, neither can they delay nor can they advance it an hour (or a moment).

Quran (Surah An-Nahl, Verse 61)

Key point among many Allah conveys in the Quran and through the Prophet's teachings for mankind is to never give up hope because of mistakes and sins. Despair out of sin is not allowed in Islam, you have to keep hopes and seek change sincerely. Here is amazing Narration from the Prophet pbuh:

Abu Hurayrah narrated that he heard the Prophet (peace be upon him) saying, “If somebody commits a sin and then says, ‘O my Lord! I have sinned, please forgive me!’ and his Lord says, ‘My slave has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for it, I therefore have forgiven my slave (his sins).’ Then he remains without committing any sin for a while and then again commits another sin and says, ‘O my Lord, I have committed another sin, please forgive me,’ and Allah says, ‘My slave has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for it, I therefore have forgiven my slave (his sin).’ Then he remains without Committing any another sin for a while and then commits another sin (for the third time) and says, ‘O my Lord, I have committed another sin, please forgive me,’ and Allah says, ‘My slave has known that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and punishes for it, I therefore have forgiven My slave (his sin), he can do whatever he likes.’” (Bukhari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending