What's the verdict on xalimos from the middle east

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
How are they compared to the ones from back home ? Some of the stereotypes I heard about them are that they can be emotionally needy or they are freaky.
There's a family friend from Saudi Arabia and I like her personality. She's feminine, friendly and dresses more liberal. She showed me pics of her younger sisters in Saudi Arabia who are pretty and weren't wearing hijabs.

Middle eastern xalimos are most likely more educated and well off than those in somalia. What else do you guys know about them ?

Influenced by Khaleeji culture. Strong father figures in their lives usually. You seem like the player type, so i'd suggest you leave them alone unless you're willing to behave like a traditional and respectful husband who asks for her hand in marriage, pay mehr and provide.

My overall advice: Leave them alone, in fact leave Somali sisters in general. You've done enough damage judging by your stories.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Influenced by Khaleeji culture. Strong father figures in their lives usually. You seem like the player type, so i'd suggest you leave them alone unless you're willing to behave like a traditional and respectful husband who asks for her hand in marriage, pay mehr and provide.

My overall advice: Leave them alone, in fact leave Somali sisters in general. You've done enough damage judging by your stories.
Can majority of them speak Somali ? This Saudi xalimo can barely speak Somali although she spent a year in hargeisa.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.

He’s worse than ciyaal suuq waa gaal

May Allah keep away all Muslim women from him & expose his gaalnimo at each & every single turn he tries approaching them

Ameen thumma Ameen

May Allah keep away all Muslim women from you & expose your gaalnimo at each & every single turn you try approaching them

Ameen thumma Ameen
May Allah keep gaals and even predatory Muslim men away from sisters.

Somali abos really need to start having more Ghayrah and start protecting women from rifrafs and qashin predators, some of the posters posts shocks me due to their immorality and then have the audacity to then try and get with decent sisters, probably to ruin their lives for the worst.

Somali abos really need to start having more Ghayrah and start protecting women from rifrafs and qashin predators, some of the posters posts shocks me due to their immorality and then have the audacity to then try and get with decent sisters, probably to ruin their lives for the worst.

There are many fathers that do a good job of letting their sons know. My father for example told me at a young age, you are 99% your mother and %1 me. He said he was just the address, your mother is the house. Basically stating women do not get the respect they deserve. Surprising thing is a lot guys swear they love their mother/sisters but their action towards women say otherwise.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
They have arab mentality…they expect the guy to take care of them while they sit in the house all day
I don't mind being the sole provider for my family as long as my wife is a full time housewife and does a good job managing the house and kids. The thing is I heard from my hooyo that xalimo carbeed always want you to be around them and show them affection. How true is this stereotype ? Women in somalia don't require much attention from you as long you take good care of them financially.

Somalis from the Middle East are the best! Educated, on their deen, good personalities, cultural. I love em

May Allah keep away all Muslim women from him & expose his gaalnimo at each & every single turn he tries approaching them

Ameen thumma Ameen
Ameen

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

Ameen thumma Ameen
I might not be religious but I have more somalilinimo than you hooyo mataalo. All my kids and grandkids are destined to be fluent in Somali and live in a Muslim country but you and your western Somali brethrens on the other hand will produce generations of cultureless gaals roaming in the west and can't speak a hint of Somali 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
I might not be religious but I have more somalilinimo than you hooyo mataalo. All my kids and grandkids are destined to be fluent in Somali, and live in a Muslim country but you and your western Somali brethrens on the other hand will be produce generations of cultureless gaals roaming in the west and can't speak a hint of Somali 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Are you a Muslim? Judging from what the others are saying in this thread I’m not really sure why you’d be interested in a traditional Muslim Somali woman?

AdoonkaAlle

I agree but unfortunately due to social changes that we face esp in the west it’s becoming challenging to enforce this.

Even when abos fail their duty it’s incumbent on sisters to act responsibly & fulfil what’s expected of them deen wise. As at the end of the day we’re held responsible for our own actions

AdoonkaAlle

I might not be religious but I have more somalilinimo than you hooyo mataalo. All my kids and grandkids are destined to be fluent in Somali and live in a Muslim country but you and your western Somali brethrens on the other hand will produce generations of cultureless gaals roaming in the west and can't speak a hint of Somali 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Diinta is part of our somalinimo that you claim you value. Suuasha waa how can you value somalinimo when you discard one of the most important aspects of it ?

Our diinta influences our somalinimo everything from our cuunto to dhaqan so how can you value it more than me when you threw away diinta ?

Trending

Latest posts