What's the verdict on xalimos from the middle east

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Would avoid, I heard horror stories that many claiming to be virgin were buttfocked multiple times. They prefer it that way to keep their “vagina ready for marriage”

World

VIP
Diinta is part of our somalinimo that you claim you value. Suuasha waa how can you value somalinimo when you discard one of the most important aspects of it ?

Our diinta influences our somalinimo everything from our cuunto to dhaqan so how can you value it more than me when you threw away diinta ?
He doesn’t claim to be a non Muslim tho

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
He doesn’t claim to be a non Muslim tho
Sxb he literally states he doesn’t believe in religion., meaning he's an atheist

Look at his reply when he’s asked if he's muslim ?

Can I ask you are you Muslim?

I don't believe in it but I am Muslims by birth

He even clarifies that he prefers gaal somalis over any muslim somali.
At least Christian Somali women don’t dress like a 7th century Arab woman and don’t believe in extended superstition. I’ll pick a Christian or atheist over Muslim somali any day

I'm a muslim by birth iyo nationality waa sheeko xariir, nothing more than a public facade. Don't let him fool you

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Diinta is part of our somalinimo that you claim you value. Suuasha waa how can you value somalinimo when you discard one of the most important aspects of it ?

Our diinta influences our somalinimo everything from our cuunto to dhaqan so how can you value it more than me when you threw away diinta ?
Everyone knows the difference between ethnicity and religion. Islam is a belief that can be changed while somalinimo is in your DNA. It may be hard for someone like you to swallow the truth but you should be more concerned about the next generations in your family growing up in gaalo countries.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Everyone knows the difference between ethnicity and religion. Islam is a belief that can be changed while somalinimo is in your DNA. It may be hard for someone like you to swallow the truth but you should be more concerned about the next generations in your family growing up in gaalo countries.

Somalinimo encompasses more than just your DNA, your customs, traditions, language etc all of it is acquired not inherited through your genetics sxb. You can have the somali lineage laakin at the same time be alien to somalis due to either adopting foreign cultures, ideas, religions languages etc. What then ?

Somalinimo encompasses more than just your DNA, your customs, traditions, language etc all of it is acquired not inherited through your genetics sxb. You can have the somali lineage laakin at the same time be alien to somalis due to either adopting foreign cultures, ideas, religions languages etc. What then ?
This is very true… Islam is very much ingrained in our culture, it’s hard to separate it from our Islamic beliefs

What is Somalinimo compared to being Muslim?

This world is temporary and to be frank being Somali means nothing, especially on the DOJ.

Kratos

Sonder
I have an aunty who lived in the Middle-East for a few years. She talks shit about them, she says they are all uppity. Don't know if it's accurate or if she's just bitter.

I have an aunty who lived in the Middle-East for a few years. She talks shit about them, she says they are all uppity. Don't know if it's accurate or if she's just bitter.
Yep they have an uppity attitude… especiallyjj by ones with arab sharci

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Damn. All the gulf Somali girls I met in hargeisa were very feminine and less arrogant looking than the natives. Something isn't adding up.

God given rights of being lazy and staying at home with no ambitions? FOH

Being a mother is just as tiring if not more than any 9-5. Free yourself from this capitalist mindset that teaches you that only getting paid for your labor is hard-work. If someone was a carer, a teacher, a cleaner, a cook and the list goes on, you'll never question their hardwork. Why? Simply because they're getting paid. Well those are all the roles a housewife fulfills.

Last edited:
Being a mother is just as tiring if not more than any 9-5. Free yourself from this capitalist mindset that teaches you that only getting paid for your labor is hard-work. If someone was a carer, a teacher, a cleaner, a cook and the list goes on, you'll never question their hardwork. Why? Simply because they're getting paid. Well those are all the roles a housewife fulfills.
God bless all the mothers on earth, I have seen how mothers struggle with small kids, there's no denying their worth and hard work.. That's why it's so important above anything for a family to have both a mother and a father present who are supportive of each other.

God bless all the mothers on earth, I have seen how mothers struggle with small kids, there's no denying their worth and hard work.. That's why it's so important above anything for a family to have both a mother and a father present who are supportive of each other.

Saxib, we've all been fried by capitalism. Any labor male or female people do that isn't paid for in this current climate isn't seen as hard-work. Hard-work now it seems is to merely line the pockets of companies or for you to have a company in which people line your pockets.

Trending

Latest posts