Whats the point of going after girls in the diaspora?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
i highly suggest so, I am very happy with wifey who makes me very glad I married back home

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Step your game up and you'll be like me one day akhi View attachment 103252View attachment 103254View attachment 103255
1585945065128.png
1585945078361.png
1585945095719.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The grass isn't always greener on the other side, there are good and bad people everywhere. There so many decent, beautiful, resourceful sisters in the west. :)

You guys always say, "if you go for the girls abroad then whos gonna marry the ones in the diaspora? You can't about ajanabis marrying them" Oh my god I honestly don't even care anymore. The girls here act like they're the shit. They all use this phrase, "if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Whenever I send them a message trying to speak to them they'll just ghost me after a little conversation. I gave up and tried talking to the Somali girls in Nairobi and areas around Kenya. They all seem very honest and don't bullshit around. They're definitely marriage material which is why I'll be going to Kenya to marry one there. f*ck the diaspora girls wearing pounds of make up thinking they're the shit. You can't use the career excuse and call me a bum because I'm a software engineer.
You don't seem to realize the blessings right now mate, but you will as you get older and more experienced.

You have a lot of internal issues you need to resolve first, messaging a girl out of the blue is a beta move, it's what desperate male's with low value do and that's what she assumes of you.

Your worth a lot more then she is in the grand scheme of things and you only get better with age, so why do you debase yourself like that by playing all your cards for nothing?

Your a software engineer for heaven sake, your in the top 10 fields, if you have the spiritual side and physical side in order your already top 10%, and in the Somali community your in the top 5%.

There is no need for you to be chasing these dead women and debase yourself, NEVER EVER flirt with a female you haven't even assessed first as being fit for purpose.

It's a sign your a man of low standards, you don't even know her character, personality or how she is with her family etc. so why on earth are you offering yourself to her so cheaply and give her power over you?

Instead you should be qualifying her first to see if she meets all your criteria! which is the high standard approach and when you do this she will begin to flirt with you herself midway through your assessment of her.

NEVER ever play you cards or approach a female COLD including on social media unless she gives you clear cut signals, and even then you QUALIFY her first and YOU NEVER FLIRT with her before this.

To be good at this doesn't even require experience, it requires self-respect and self-respect only comes when you put in the work physically (training), psychologically (reading) and spiritually (religiosity).

First rule of dating. Know your market and what sells. Right now good smart somalis aint selling. Either get more ignorant (ie. Drug dealer/ loser) or get non-somali. Even if you have diamonds mate if the market dont want them nothing can happen. Give them what they want.

You don't seem to realize the blessings right now mate, but you will as you get older and more experienced.

You have a lot of internal issues you need to resolve first, messaging a girl out of the blue is a beta move, it's what desperate male's with low value do and that's what she assumes of you.

Your worth a lot more then she is in the grand scheme of things and you only get better with age, so why do you debase yourself like that by playing all your cards for nothing?

Your a software engineer for heaven sake, your in the top 10 fields, if you have the spiritual side and physical side in order your already top 10%, and in the Somali community your in the top 5%.

There is no need for you to be chasing these dead women and debase yourself, NEVER EVER flirt with a female you haven't even assessed first as being fit for purpose.

It's a sign your a man of low standards, you don't even know her character, personality or how she is with her family etc. so why on earth are you offering yourself to her so cheaply and give her power over you?

Instead you should be qualifying her first to see if she meets all your criteria! which is the high standard approach and when you do this she will begin to flirt with you herself midway through your assessment of her.

NEVER ever play you cards or approach a female COLD including on social media unless she gives you clear cut signals, and even then you QUALIFY her first and YOU NEVER FLIRT with her before this.

To be good at this doesn't even require experience, it requires self-respect and self-respect only comes when you put in the work physically (training), psychologically (reading) and spiritually (religiosity).
I live in a cadaan state dude. I have to text these chicks because looking at their photos,posts and who they're friends with only takes me so far. If I was seeing them in real life, I'd know about their situation including family relationships and what not.

Trending