Whats the point of going after girls in the diaspora?

lalayariis

Bad cop
That makes sense somali dating has way to many cons especially at your age
Still, it makes people feel like a second choice seeing your own kind curving their own. By the time they want to settle down after “having fun”, a lot of these girls will already be in relationships. This is something to think about.

Still, it makes people feel like a second choice seeing your own kind curving their own. By the time they want to settle down after “having fun”, a lot of these girls will already be in relationships. This is something to think about.
You are right, they are thinking short term but most people I know are religious and dont "date". But those that do want a clean break from that person if things go messy which is much more diffucult if they are somali.

lalayariis

Bad cop
You are right, they are thinking short term but most people I know are religious and dont "date". But those that do want a clean break from that person if things go messy which is much more diffucult if they are somali.
That’s understandable somewhat. Most people my age are dating someone rn, or talking to someone at least that I know. For Somali girls it’s the majority of the time somali dudes, but for somali guys it’s mostly not. All the Somali couples are on the down low though or getting married.

Girls in Kenya are actually a worse version than the exaggerated Mali diaspora girls. And it seems like you don’t understand that girls online are just bored. They aren’t serious. You gotta meet some in your real day to day life to talk seriously. One you meet through apps are hit or miss but more often miss.

Xaruun

VIP
Why are you sending messages to girls? Just ask your habaryar to set you up with a qalanjo or go to the mosque you clown

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Maybe it’s not the girls but you just ain’t physically attractive or got game :mjkkk: :manny:

Trending

Latest posts