Whats the point of going after girls in the diaspora?

You guys always say, "if you go for the girls abroad then whos gonna marry the ones in the diaspora? You can't about ajanabis marrying them" Oh my god I honestly don't even care anymore. The girls here act like they're the shit. They all use this phrase, "if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Whenever I send them a message trying to speak to them they'll just ghost me after a little conversation. I gave up and tried talking to the Somali girls in Nairobi and areas around Kenya. They all seem very honest and don't bullshit around. They're definitely marriage material which is why I'll be going to Kenya to marry one there. f*ck the diaspora girls wearing pounds of make up thinking they're the shit. You can't use the career excuse and call me a bum because I'm a software engineer.

Reborn
You lack game :draketf:

"Whenever I send them a message trying to speak to them they'll just ghost me after a little conversation."

If your priority is marriage then don't go through the online route. Ask your family to get involved and you should take the initiative to approach in events and etc...

Also don't paint all the girls in the diaspora like that:ivers:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
You seem to be the whiny type. Maybe because of that it didn‘t work. Nevertheless I hope you‘ll find you qalanjo

You lack game :draketf:

"Whenever I send them a message trying to speak to them they'll just ghost me after a little conversation."

If you're prioty is marriage then don't go through the online route.Ask your family to get involved and you should take the initiative to approach in events and etc...

Also don't paint all the girls in the diaspora like that:ivers:
Nothing to do with that dude. I got a good game. Its when i wanna move them over to the voice call route that is the issue. At some point you're gonna have to call the chick if you wanna smash or get on some dates. You can't be hiding via text. Some girls are lame. They can't hold a real world conversation

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I want an equal. Having a housewife is not what I want from a partner but that is the role relegated to someone who isn't Diaspora born because simply put she just doesn't have the same level of understanding or finesse in dealing with everyday situations as my counterpart would have.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I felt a lot like this a month ago.
If I do get married it’ll likely be from the west.
Marrying from back home isn’t for everyone.

You guys always say, "if you go for the girls abroad then whos gonna marry the ones in the diaspora? You can't about ajanabis marrying them" Oh my god I honestly don't even care anymore. The girls here act like they're the shit. They all use this phrase, "if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Whenever I send them a message trying to speak to them they'll just ghost me after a little conversation. I gave up and tried talking to the Somali girls in Nairobi and areas around Kenya. They all seem very honest and don't bullshit around. They're definitely marriage material which is why I'll be going to Kenya to marry one there. f*ck the diaspora girls wearing pounds of make up thinking they're the shit. You can't use the career excuse and call me a bum because I'm a software engineer.

:pachah1: saying all girls in west are not worth it..and you live i west with your whole family..

It means your sister/s cousins, niece's are bunch of of hoes..
Id prefer a woman that grew up in diaspora

Girls back home aren't angels sxb, they will financially put you in a fucking hole given half the chance. Besides, you think fobs aren't doing degenerate shit back home? naive guy lol

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@yaanyur is that you?

Trending

Latest posts