What's the best country for a Somali to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
19 hours I think, but it's not that hard since it's cold
Is school free in your country?

I met a chick leaving America to go to school in Finland. She has been here a majority of her life but decided to go to Finland since her family is there and cause school is free to citizens and around $1000 for non citizens

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I knoww, it has been on my list since highschool :noneck:
After I found out, I just can't. Imma stick to Cuba inshaAllah.
Are you a European somali as well?

Is school free in your country. American students are paying a lot of money just to attend school. Most have to take loans if they don’t get any financial aid.

Is school free in your country?

I met a chick leaving America to go to school in Finland. She has been here a majority of her life but decided to go to Finland since her family is there and cause school is free to citizens and around $1000 for non citizens
Yes, and you get around $1000 a month as well if you're studying, and you don't live with your parents.
If you live with your parents you'll get much less

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yes, and you get around $1000 a month as well if you're studying, and you don't live with your parents.
If you live with your parents you'll get much less
Does the same go for medical school?

My uncle graduated med school with about 230k in debt.

My other uncle graduated with his master in engineering with 30k in debt

Are you a European somali as well?

Is school free in your country. American students are paying a lot of money just to attend school. Most have to take loans if they don’t get any financial aid.
Used to be, but they changed it now. It's still much cheaper though I think. It all depends on your parents income. around 1800/2000 euro per year. But you do get student loan. When I started studying the old system was still there so I for me it is free kind of.

Are there a lot of foreigners going to school in Denmark?

Would an individual like myself be able to survive on English only
Literally, everyone speaks English.
Most of the foreigners going to school here are from other EU countries

You need to drop your ignorance and arrogance if you wanna come to visit :gaasdrink:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Bro f*ck America with its expensive as schools man.

@zeinap83 i just searched it up europeans can go to med schools straight out of high school. I feel like I am now wasting time going for this bachelors degree in biology.

Other countries don’t require 4 year degrees either.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I'd rank them like this:

1) America. (Strongest economy, English speaking, easy to start a business)

2) Anglo-sphere countries other than America like Canada or the UK or Australia. (Good alternatives, weaker economies but better welfare states with single-payer healthcare and good public services)

3) Scandinavian countries, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France etc (Hard to learn the native languages unlike English but if you can pass that initial barrier you'll probably do well)

4) Rest of Europe (I call these flyover states) nobody stays there, get your sharci and leave to an EU country with a decent number of Somalis.

5) Arab and other African countries is definitely the lowest tier and not recommended, you either get weak or no Sharci. You may may make a lot of money but the tradeoff is xenophobia and no sense of security since you may have to leave at moments notice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts