What's the best country for a Somali to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
South American countries.

If we learn Spanish we could live pretty well in countries like Argentina and Chile.

Tonga and Somoa.

I don’t know about the amount of Somalis in Europe so im not gonna mention any.

New Zealand maybe(Idk if there are any Somalis there)

Barbados. I have a co worker who I thought was Nigerian but just told me she is from a small island nation in the Bahamas area. She only moved here cause it was expensive at her home but she has a lot of family that are living there pretty well. It’s like 45 minutes away from Barbados by plane. Barbados is the most developed island nation in the Caribbean.

As long as you moved to these countries as an educated immigrant you can live fine.

Spanish is pretty easy to learn if you stick to it for a year

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
EU isn't 1 country, they're all different, but yeah.

I was born and raised in a European country and moving to South-America would be waaay too overwhelming and different. I don't think I could adjust to a life down there. My Spanish would be broken as well :kanyeshrug:
Chile seems so peaceful and beautiful. I legit am interested in leaving the US and moving to a nice place where I can raise a family.

Did you ever consider Saudi

Chile seems so peaceful and beautiful. I legit am interested in leaving the US and moving to a nice place where I can raise a family.

Did you ever consider Saudi
Demi-Lovato-Haha-No-Reaction-Gif.gif

Say wallahi smh :noneck: I was considering moving there.

Anyone knows about Austria and Switzerland? France maybe?

I'm getting desperate :mjcry:
Switzerland is very expensive. My cousin pays 1800 euros(£1600 or $2100) for a 2 bedroom flat. Foood and bills are also pricey. Pay is good tho.

Say wallahi smh :noneck: I was considering moving there.

Anyone knows about Austria and Switzerland? France maybe?

I'm getting desperate :mjcry:

Austria is full of right wingers and fascist's, Switzerland forget about it back in the early 90's it was feasible now it's impossible

Reborn
Malaysia is a good country for a Somali to live in so long you don't look Nigerian.:mjcry:
If you're looking for a place where we have no bad rep then I recommend any country in the far east such as Hong Kong & China :denzelnigga:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'm thinking Canada now:cosbyhmm: Not Toronto of course
Canadian diaspora get crapped on. This forum says the join gangs and do Hennessy.

I still think it isn’t that bad at all.

That sheeko sheeko YouTube show said the same thing about Somali Canadians.

There are still Somalis living there happy and well

World

VIP
No matter what country you choose to settle in, even if there aren’t somalis, you would be looked down upon as a black Muslim female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending