What's the best country for a Somali to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
South American countries.

If we learn Spanish we could live pretty well in countries like Argentina and Chile.

Tonga and Somoa.

I don’t know about the amount of Somalis in Europe so im not gonna mention any.

New Zealand maybe(Idk if there are any Somalis there)

Barbados. I have a co worker who I thought was Nigerian but just told me she is from a small island nation in the Bahamas area. She only moved here cause it was expensive at her home but she has a lot of family that are living there pretty well. It’s like 45 minutes away from Barbados by plane. Barbados is the most developed island nation in the Caribbean.

As long as you moved to these countries as an educated immigrant you can live fine.

Argentina is not a good idea, you'd not be treated well

Norway I guess anyways what’s wrong with your host country?
There's not much wrong with the country, but I just read an article about some right-wing Arab idiot who trashed Somalis, and all of the cadaans in the comment sections agreed with him and said they hate us and called us parasites so I got emotional and wanted to move away :mjcry:
I'm over it now:mjlaugh:

Mexico is the best country for Somalis. The weather is sunny and warm throughout the year. Guns are freely available and you can openly carry an AK47 just like they do in xamar. Qat is legal just like in Somalia. What more do you want?

Aussies are the most racists. Most of them are descendants of them violent high tempered Irish who were forcibly moved there by the British.
They are racist but a lot of somalis live there with freedom and happiness it seems like those ugly racist are not getting to them

South American countries.

If we learn Spanish we could live pretty well in countries like Argentina and Chile.

Tonga and Somoa.

I don’t know about the amount of Somalis in Europe so im not gonna mention any.

New Zealand maybe(Idk if there are any Somalis there)

Barbados. I have a co worker who I thought was Nigerian but just told me she is from a small island nation in the Bahamas area. She only moved here cause it was expensive at her home but she has a lot of family that are living there pretty well. It’s like 45 minutes away from Barbados by plane. Barbados is the most developed island nation in the Caribbean.

As long as you moved to these countries as an educated immigrant you can live fine.
South America??
A couple of weeks ago I was reading how racist South American countries are. Specially places like Argentina. Their history is also pretty shocking. Ever wondered why Argentina seems to not have a lot of black people, they basically whiped most of them out. After the abolition of slavery. Sending them to war against Paraguay with poorly organized missions. Also there was a plague in a province and they placed al lot of black folk there so they could die.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How about Somalis stop running away from their homeland and return back to your actual country and make it better and suitable for your future children to live in?

South America??
A couple of weeks ago I was reading how racist South American countries are. Specially places like Argentina. Their history is also pretty shocking. Ever wondered why Argentina seems to not have a lot of black people, they basically whiped most of them out. After the abolition of slavery. Sending them to war against Paraguay with poorly organized missions. Also there was a plague in a province and they placed al lot of black folk there so they could die.

That's awful :ileycry:I need to look that shit up.
No wonder so many Nazis settled in Argentina:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending