What's the best country for a Somali to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
South American countries.

If we learn Spanish we could live pretty well in countries like Argentina and Chile.

Tonga and Somoa.

I don’t know about the amount of Somalis in Europe so im not gonna mention any.

New Zealand maybe(Idk if there are any Somalis there)

Barbados. I have a co worker who I thought was Nigerian but just told me she is from a small island nation in the Bahamas area. She only moved here cause it was expensive at her home but she has a lot of family that are living there pretty well. It’s like 45 minutes away from Barbados by plane. Barbados is the most developed island nation in the Caribbean.

As long as you moved to these countries as an educated immigrant you can live fine.

If we learn Spanish we could live pretty well in countries like Argentina and Chile.

Tonga and Somoa.

Barbados. I have a co worker who I thought was Nigerian but just told me she is from a small island nation in the Bahamas area. She only moved here cause it was expensive at her home but she has a lot of family that are living there pretty well. It’s like 45 minutes away from Barbados by plane. Barbados is the most developed island nation in the Caribbean.

As long as you moved to these countries as an educated immigrant you can live fine.

Out of all those countries mentioned, I could only live in New Zealand :kanyehmm:
I don't speak the other countries languages, and I'm too lazy to learn a new one

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Say wallahi smh :noneck: I was considering moving there.

Anyone knows about Austria and Switzerland? France maybe?

I'm getting desperate :mjcry:

Central Auckland has a high concentration of Somalis. Hamilton, one of the other cities also has lots of Somalis. They unfortunately have the similiar issues as other western diasporas but on a smaller scale.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Aw boohoo you guys are disliked? Maybe you shouldnt have tore up Somalia like animals.

2e6wy7.jpg

Tonga and Somoa.

Argentina is the most racist Latin American country they don't welcome people from Africa there

South America has a lot of countries. You can live pretty well in some of them.

Doesn’t the EU probably hates african immigrants cause of the refugee crisis. that’s why I didn’t want to mention the EU.
EU isn't 1 country, they're all different, but yeah.

I was born and raised in a European country and moving to South-America would be waaay too overwhelming and different. I don't think I could adjust to a life down there. My Spanish would be broken as well :kanyeshrug:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Argentina is the most racist Latin American country they don't welcome people from Africa there
Brazil is marginally better since there's more black people there but even they have their own problems, i heard there was race=class type of shit going on.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yea I was hesitant on Argentina. I ended up just putting it on there because it was pretty nice there.

I have met a few Afro Colombians at my school. They plan on going back to Colombia once they finish school.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Brazil is marginally better since there's more black people there but even they have their own problems, i heard there was race=class type of shit going on.
Yep that country is pretty fucked too. People who are more black looking don't get as much opportunity as the ones who can pass as white
White Brazilian females be looking so good :lawd:

But the country is still messed up. A lot of poverty and racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts