What's the best country for a Somali to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nah, we prefer fantasizing about the perfect western country for us to live in.
:farmajoyaab:

This is why Somalia will never progress because the inhabitants prefer their lineage over money. They think tribalism is more important than making money. What's so good about poverty and tribal skirmishes? No wonder why many Somalis are crossing over the Gulf of Aden or the Mediterranean sea and some can actually travel to the west so they can be benefit leachers.

Somalis are truly cursed.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
South America??
A couple of weeks ago I was reading how racist South American countries are. Specially places like Argentina. Their history is also pretty shocking. Ever wondered why Argentina seems to not have a lot of black people, they basically whiped most of them out. After the abolition of slavery. Sending them to war against Paraguay with poorly organized missions. Also there was a plague in a province and they placed al lot of black folk there so they could die.
I know. I was hesistant.

Plus I know that stuff already. There is only like 1 Hispanic family in my entire neighrbood and everyone is cool with them. They are Argentinian. The father of the family told me and my friends about the country.

Fun fact wallahi the entire family plays soccer. Not like actual professional but each member has joined in local tournaments and stuff. Whole house is filled with soccer trophies. Even the mom is a goalie for a women’s league here in my state.

most of the somalis left there. Uk ayaa lago cararay. When i first came here and id say i came from denmark most people would be like wheres that, or do you speak dutch. I ended up claiming Sweden
I know, we were gonna move to Liverpool as well in 2003, but my parents choose to stay

I know. I was hesistant.

Plus I know that stuff already. There is only like 1 Hispanic family in my entire neighrbood and everyone is cool with them. They are Argentinian. The father of the family told me and my friends about the country.

Fun fact wallahi the entire family plays soccer. Not like actual professional but each member has joined in local tournaments and stuff. Whole house is filled with soccer trophies. Even the mom is a goalie for a women’s league here in my state.
Lool, atleast he is honest enough to talk about it, but fam why do you still opt to go there? :faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts