What's so special about having a significant other?

Do you think having a romantic partner is a great thing

• Yeah, it's great to be with someone you love

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No I don't have no time for love

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
I dont need to love ppl to be good to them uno that right. Ppl think im a nice person, if i told them i dont care about any of them they would think im lying. Im very good at decieving ppl(for halal reasons only). Srs i can be a normal person without feeling really any emotions for the most part, noone even notices

Trust me, in a relationship setting your partner will. There is no hiding in marriages which is why its stressful.

Oh and kids pick up on a lot. One of the things we notice from our parents is their unconditional love and their willingness to even sacrifice themselves for us. I knew this as a kid and could feel it.

People always talk about how being in love feels great,but is it really all it's cracked up to be ?
With the right person being in love is magical, its amazing, it's a beautiful feeling. But being in love with someone who doesn't feel that same way towards you is heart breaking and just leads to disappointment and frustration.

I dont have pain I just dont believe in love.
My Bad bro, I thought you were speaking from the perspective of a married man, hence the song's subject matter. A lot of married people who mate for 'love' become jaded when the lust that brings many of them together peters out.

Have you never had a girlfriend if you do not mind me asking? Never experienced puppy love when your heart pumps at the sight of a significant other. Man, it might be lust induced but even their Cantuf tastes like Malab when possessed by this most natural of emotions.
That is what they say, I have never been there.:browtf:

My Bad bro, I thought you were speaking from the perspective of a married man, hence the song's subject matter. A lot of married people who mate for 'love' become jaded when the lust that brings many of them together peters out.

Have you never had a girlfriend if you do not mind me asking? Never experienced puppy love when your heart pumps at the sight of a significant other. Man, it might be lust induced but even their Cantuf tastes like Malab when possessed by this most natural of emotions.

Looooool

This man doesn't even love his own mother

And you're out here talking about relationships.

gary coleman wtf GIF

Looooool

This man doesn't even love his own mother

And you're out here talking about relationships.

gary coleman wtf GIF
He is a human after all. Some men don't love their mother but are capable of having feelings for other females. If he was ever a teen in the West and not practising, I cannot see how he would not have experienced some sort of lust induced love with a female companion.

If the Nigga never had game, the above is redundant.

He is a human after all. Some men don't love their mother but are capable of having feelings for other females. If he was ever a teen in the West and not practising, I cannot see how he would not have experienced some sort of lust induced love with a female companion.

The greatest love of all is that of a parent and child. I fail to see how you can love a random woman, when the lady that has birthed you and is willing to sacrifice her life for you cannot induce love. Its clear that love isn't in this nature.

Not gonna expose my sins but i had "puppy love" for like 2 days then I was like i dont care anymore. Meaning it was so short lived i did not care about it.
Once u see the reality of life u cant enjoy it anymore cos it just aint wat its cracked up to be

The greatest love of all is that of a parent and child. I fail to see how you can love a random woman, when the lady that has birthed you and is willing to sacrifice her life for you cannot induce love. Its clear that love isn't in this nature.
I could not agree more with this statement! If you only knew! Well said!!!!

Trust me, in a relationship setting your partner will. There is no hiding in marriages which is why its stressful.

Oh and kids pick up on a lot. One of the things we notice from our parents is their unconditional love and their willingness to even sacrifice themselves for us. I knew this as a kid and could feel it.
Thats not true. u donot know how true deception works. Im willing to sacrifice anything for my family/children/wife bc Allah would want me to. its not a choice, I have to do it whether I like it or not. I dont have a choice of whether i should kiss my children when they are young, islamically u should kiss ur children both boys and girls bc Allah shows mercy on u, I find kissing children weird and would never want to do it, but im gonna force myself and pretend like I care so Allah shows me mercy, noone will ever notice.
Trust me if u really knew what ppl were like someone could lie to u there whole life and u would never know, its pretty easy

Some mothers can be cold, you cannot stereotype for all females. Not all mothers are the same.

Not gonna expose my sins but i had "puppy love" for like 2 days then I was like i dont care anymore. Meaning it was so short lived i did not care about it.
Once u see the reality of life u cant enjoy it anymore cos it just aint wat its cracked up to be

2 Days?! GTFOH.

At that age, shit lasts until a break up or when the allure dissipates.

The fact you experienced something for 2 days suggests you are capable of having feelings towards another human being, however temporary.

Some mothers can be cold, you cannot stereotype for all females. Not all mothers are the same.

2 Days?! GTFOH.

At that age, shit lasts until a break up or when the allure dissipates.

The fact you experienced something for 2 days suggests you are capable of having feelings towards another human being, however temporary.
My mother is a very loving mother and very caring probably better than most mums out there and thats not even an exxageration most mums would leave or wouldnt be able to handle what my mum did, I have no real complaints about my mum and anything i do is too little to be significant, Allah has blessed me, but i have no love, and dont care.

Yh no, ik most mandem get pu**y whipped and i make fun of them for that bc it last for a couple months, but srs all the girls I only had the puppy love for like 1 or 2 days then i was straight cold after that even if it may have lasted longer than that.
Srs i tried to care about the girl but i couldnt find it in me to care enough, it wasnt love in anyway, it was just pure lust, its like ppl are so addicted to sex they think lust is love, it isnt.
If u take away the lust, there is no love. My lust for a girl goes away pretty quickly and i dont rly care after that. Even when i lust theres only one thing i want from them other than that i donot care

Somalida say nin aad dhashay kuma dhalin. Not all mothers are saints

My mother is a very loving mother and very caring probably better than most mums out there and thats not even an exxageration most mums would leave or wouldnt be able to handle what my mum did, I have no real complaints about my mum and anything i do is too little to be significant, Allah has blessed me, but i have no love, and dont care.

Yh no, ik most mandem get pu**y whipped and i make fun of them for that bc it last for a couple months, but srs all the girls I only had the puppy love for like 1 or 2 days then i was straight cold after that even if it may have lasted longer than that.
Srs i tried to care about the girl but i couldnt find it in me to care enough, it wasnt love in anyway, it was just pure lust, its like ppl are so addicted to sex they think lust is love, it isnt.
If u take away the lust, there is no love. My lust for a girl goes away pretty quickly and i dont rly care after that. Even when i lust theres only one thing i want from them other than that i donot care
You are right but only from a male perspective. Women are generally more emotionally intelligent than us and lust does not fog their feelings as much as us. Post-coital clarity does not apply to them, they are generally more emotionally sincere when they become attached, even as teens etc.

Can't argue against the rest, may Allah help you.

You are right but only from a male perspective. Women are generally more emotionally intelligent than us and lust does not fog their feelings as much as us. Post-coital clarity does not apply to them, they are more emotionally sincere when they become attached.

Nah women are the exact same tbh. They will give up there family and friends and everything for their Man who they r "in-love" with and all logic falls out the window. Once a women falls in love she becomes as stupid as a man who is horny

Nah women are the exact same tbh. They will give up there family and friends and everything for their Man who they r "in-love" with and all logic falls out the window. Once a women falls in love she becomes as stupid as a man who is horny
Not necessarily because they are horny bro, it is a fact they are more selfless than us in matters of the heart, and generally speaking.

They can be ultimate es when they are scorned though.

No they're not. But his mum seems to be a normal and decent one.

Somalis only say that when a child is being caasi or unloving btw.
I understood it as the bond is stronger from the mother to the child and not always the other way around. I do agree with him though, love is overrated. You can care for someone without necessarily loving them

I understood it as the bond is stronger from the mother to the child and not always the other way around. I do agree with him though, love is overrated. You can care for someone without necessarily loving them

He doesn't love or really care about anyone. How do you agree with something abnormal. He also believes that he will not be able to love his own children.

It is clear he has a personality disorder. I'm not being disrespectful btw as he can't help being this way and he seems to be a nice guy who is firm in his deen. But if you have the same sentiments then clearly you have the same issues.

Watch the video @Shimbiris posted. Its the exact same mentality.

I swear, man... I mean no offense but everything I'm reading just makes it sound like you have Antisocial Personality Disorder.

I'm not qualified to diagnose. It's just alarming like what you keep saying about not understanding love and the shallow fixations over fostering relationships like with money. The willingness to just deceive too... I guess at least you keep to the diin to morally guide you.
Think he's more of a schizoid to be honest, anti-social people dont have empathy

You are right but only from a male perspective. Women are generally more emotionally intelligent than us and lust does not fog their feelings as much as us. Post-coital clarity does not apply to them, they are generally more emotionally sincere when they become attached, even as teens etc.

They say a man isn't thinking clearly before sex, but a woman is. But after sex, a man thinks clearly, whilst a woman doesn't.

Trending