What's so special about having a significant other?

Do you think having a romantic partner is a great thing

  • Yeah, it's great to be with someone you love

    Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No I don't have no time for love

    Votes: 10 37.0%

  • Total voters
    27
honestly when you reach 30 you will feel like something is missing and that’s someone to share your life with, and not just anybody but someone who completes you, a very special person
 

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have learnt to LOVE myself first before i love anyone.


If you pray Salat and pay Zakat u will be fulfilled. :)
 

Sophisticate

Staff Member
honestly when you reach 30 you will feel like something is missing and that’s someone to share your life with, and not just anybody but someone who completes you, a very special person
Why do you assume someone that's 30 feels like something is missing? Some people prefer their company to others. And are not fond of romantic relationships. You are merely projecting. Not everyone believes love is a requirement for marriage. There are different reasons for getting married which are unique to the individual. For some it's legacy, for others financial security and for some it's a tax break.

No one completes you. That sounds like you are suffering from a deficit. They should be a compliment to what you already have, which I hope is a strong foundation. No matter who you are or aren't with which is subject to change (divorce or death) I hope you are content with yourself.
 

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do you assume someone that's 30 feels like something is missing? Some people prefer their company to others. And are not fond of romantic relationships.

No one completes you. That sounds like you are suffering from a deficit. They should be a compliment to what you already have, which I hope is a strong foundation. No matter who you are or aren't with which is subject to change (divorce or death) I hope you are content with yourself.


I agree 100% @Sophisticate


No one should complete you. If you feel un-complete-- Pray Salat :)
 
Overrated. No such thing as love ppl talk about, ur gonna love 10% of the time the other 90% u gonna be stressed annoyed angry sad bored etc... Loving a women is the biggest waste of my mental energy i got more important stuff to be doing,
 
Overrated. No such thing as love ppl talk about, ur gonna love 10% of the time the other 90% u gonna be stressed annoyed angry sad bored etc... Loving a women is the biggest waste of my mental energy i got more important stuff to be doing,
Get a man then?
 
Overrated. No such thing as love ppl talk about, ur gonna love 10% of the time the other 90% u gonna be stressed annoyed angry sad bored etc... Loving a women is the biggest waste of my mental energy i got more important stuff to be doing,
Most people mate because it is the natural ting to do when hormones are raging etc. It is nature's way of telling us it is time to breed. They also mate because of a fear of loneliness, having children, and children being an insurance policy against old age, or out of religious duty.

However, some people bond on a deeper level. Things like shared passions, world views, values and compatible personalities etc. That being said, if you land yourself an individual who is intrinsically altruistic, you have also struck gold. Most people are not lucky enough to find such companionship hence why marriage can become a chore for many after kacsi fades.

After reading your post, Iblis reminded me of the story in this song. Hope your pain eases brother. Sorry for the Fitna, mute it and read the lyrics.:pachah1:

 
If you need someone to complete you you're in for a tough time. All these romcoms and disney films cira 2000 have created a generation of idiots thinking love trumps all. Learn to love yaself. Most important thing of all.
 

Trending

Top