What's so special about having a significant other?

Do you think having a romantic partner is a great thing

• Yeah, it's great to be with someone you love

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No I don't have no time for love

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
What will you finding her attractive do if you don't even like women? Her safety is in dangerous in that case. Smh
Love and like is different. For example, I can respect, honour and be ,merciful and compassionate to women, and be selfless. But it doesnt mean I love them. The feeling of love is absent from me.

Love and like is different. For example, I can respect, honour and be ,merciful and compassionate to women, and be selfless. But it doesnt mean I love them. The feeling of love is absent from me.
Why? Did you grow up with a mom and a dad? I am curious not trying be disrespecful.

Why? Did you grow up with a mom and a dad? I am curious not trying be disrespecful.
Yes but they split when I was young. still saw both of them. Pretty normal childhood. Just didnt really love my parents or anyone tbh. Never rly understood why ppl cared

You don't love your hooyo?!
kinda but not rly. As i sed i dont feel the emotion of love. I obviously treat her well and grateful for everything shes done for me bc as a muslim u have to, but other than that i dont rly care tbh.

kinda but not rly. As i sed i dont feel the emotion of love. I obviously treat her well and grateful for everything shes done for me bc as a muslim u have to, but other than that i dont rly care tbh.

Ah okay, now I see why you don't think you can love your future wife. Anyone that doesn't even love the woman that has birthed them is clearly not capable of loving anyone. Does that not worry you though? It isn't normal human behavior to not love your mum, especially if she is a good one.

Ah okay, now I see why you don't think you can love your future wife. Anyone that doesn't even love the woman that has birthed them is clearly not capable of loving anyone. Does that not worry you though? It isn't normal human behavior to not love your mum, especially if she is a good one.
What am I supposed do about it?

What am I supposed do about it?
A lot of men are like you but they are unaware of it thus end up hurting women. All i can say is not all of are raised the same as long we're not hurting others with our actions to each their own.

A lot of men are like you but they are unaware of it thus end up hurting women. All i can say is not all of are raised the same as long we're not hurting others with our actions to each their own.
It just comes natural to me it isnt a choice. Also i am not abusive or anything, I have empathy, I just have no care for love neither do i feel it. Love is overrated, ppl care so much about temprary feelings of love instead of concentrating on important things in life

It just comes natural to me it isnt a choice. Also i am not abusive or anything, I have empathy, I just have no care for love neither do i feel it. Love is overrated, ppl care so much about temprary feelings of love instead of concentrating on important things in life

I don't know. Maybe tell your future spouse or try to marry a woman with that mentality and whose okay with it. Its alarming, because if you don't even love your own mum, you'll probably not love your own kids. Allah created love in us as it makes us better, parents, children and spouses. Love is a form of mercy that our creator has given us.

I don't know. Maybe tell your future spouse or try to marry a woman with that mentality and whose okay with it. Its alarming, because if you don't even love your own mum, you'll probably not love your own kids. Allah created love in us as it makes us better, parents, children and spouses. Love is a form of mercy that our creator has given us.
Hell no I aint tellin my wife Ill lie to her my whole marriage dw she will be treated nicely Inshaallah, stuff like this u cant be saying in real life cos ppl will think ur a wierdo.
And nah i dont think ill ever love my kids all kids are are just a nuisance who take ur time energy and money and sleep I have no care for children.
The only reason Im getting married and having kids is cos its sunnah cos if it weren't id be relaxing.

Hell no I aint tellin my wife Ill lie to her my whole marriage dw she will be treated nicely Inshaallah, stuff like this u cant be saying in real life cos ppl will think ur a wierdo.
And nah i dont think ill ever love my kids all kids are are just a nuisance who take ur time energy and money and sleep I have no care for children.
The only reason Im getting married and having kids is cos its sunnah cos if it weren't id be relaxing.

With that mentality, how are you going to be a good father? You do know that kids have rights over you?

The first part, its hard faking it though men and women are emotional creatures when it comes to their spouses and attention. Don't you think its unfair marrying a woman, knowing this might be important to her and never being able to give her that? In saying that, i've met my fair shair of women who don't believe in love. They'll be your perfect match.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

I swear, man... I mean no offense but everything I'm reading just makes it sound like you have Antisocial Personality Disorder.

I'm not qualified to diagnose. It's just alarming like what you keep saying about not understanding love and the shallow fixations over fostering relationships like with money. The willingness to just deceive too... I guess at least you keep to the diin to morally guide you.

With that mentality, how are you going to be a good father? You do know that kids have rights over you?
I dont need to love ppl to be good to them uno that right. Ppl think im a nice person, if i told them i dont care about any of them they would think im lying. Im very good at decieving ppl(for halal reasons only). Srs i can be a normal person without feeling really any emotions for the most part, noone even notices

I swear, man... I mean no offense but everything I'm reading just makes it sound like you have Antisocial Personality Disorder.

I'm not qualified to diagnose. It's just alarming like what you keep saying about not understanding love and the shallow fixations over fostering relationships like with money. The willingness to just deceive too... I guess at least you keep to the diin to morally guide you.
I dont care about money but children take alot out of u and dont give anything back except in the akhirah which is the main reason of having them. Money isnt the probelm the problem is the pain that comes as a result of trying to earn it and living with poverty.

I dont take offense I acc like this, but the problem is theres no cure to this condition so theres no point in diagnosing me cos knowing about it isnt going to help.

From talking to him, I was literally reminded of this video. He says the exact same thing and has a very similar mentality. Kudus to him for trying to follow the deen, I hope he allows that to be a guide for him in his personal relationships.

From talking to him, I was literally reminded of this video. He says the exact same thing and has a very similar mentality. Kudus to him for trying to follow the deen, I hope he allows that to be a guide for him in his personal relationships.
deen is only thing I have, b4 i reverted back to Islam I was a disgustng person alhamdulillah, deen is the only reason im alive rn

Trending