What's so special about having a significant other?

Do you think having a romantic partner is a great thing

• Yeah, it's great to be with someone you love

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No I don't have no time for love

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
Most people mate because it is the natural ting to do when hormones are raging etc. It is nature's way of telling us it is time to breed. They also mate because of a fear of loneliness, having children, and children being an insurance policy against old age, or out of religious duty.

However, some people bond on a deeper level. Things like shared passions, world views, values and compatible personalities etc. That being said, if you land yourself an individual who is intrinsically altruistic, you have also struck gold. Most people are not lucky enough to find such companionship hence why marriage can become a chore for many after kacsi fades.

After reading your post, Iblis reminded me of the story in this song. Hope your pain eases brother. Sorry for the Fitna, mute it and read the lyrics.:pachah1:

I dont have pain I just dont believe in love.

Don't block your blessings.
I dont feel the emotion of love. Most ppl just lust after women and call it love, lust isnt love. Real love is overrated. Ill get married Inshaaallah but I wont love her(I ofc will never tell her that)

I dont feel the emotion of love. Most ppl just lust after women and call it love, lust isnt love. Real love is overrated. Ill get married Inshaaallah but I wont love her(I ofc will never tell her that)

You sound like a sociopath. Love is a normal human condition that anyone who is clinically normal can feel.

Like I said, unless you're a sociopath and can't feel the emotions of love or you purposefully marry a woman you wouldn't be able to love, then how do you know?

You sound like a sociopath. Love is a normal human condition that anyone who is clinically normal can feel.

Like I said, unless you're a sociopath and can't feel the emotions of love or you purposefully marry a woman you wouldn't be able to love, then how do you know?
Bc i just dont feel the emotion of love, I have no care for it. I tried to love women in the past but I physically couldnt. I dont care enough about life to love anything.

It's a human need to yearn for a family. After a while all your friends move on with their lives what are you going to do? Live by yourself? Lets be honest your family have a life of their own too. You need someone to create a life with start a family. Yes you can adopt even then you need help. All in all you need a significant other to be a productive human being with a family of your own i am not saying you cant be single be a productive i am saying you can do a lot more with a spouse so let us stop all the bs of not needing someone. We need each other let's act it.

Bc i just dont feel the emotion of love, I have no care for it. I tried to love women in the past but I physically couldnt. I dont care enough about life to love anything.
Don't listen to these people sxb, become an enlightened hermit like uncle Ted.

Trending