Whats happens to gaalo after they die

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
no one knows you waryaa. The whole personal this personal that only works when your identity is known.

you are cadaan.

call yourself cadaanNomad.

Sxb, why are my beliefs interesting to you, since you don't know me? Ask yourself that. :icon lol:

Sxb, why are my beliefs interesting to you, since you don't know me? Ask yourself that. :icon lol:
:gucciwhat: waryaa if there is no interest beyond what we see and who we know, why are we here? Ask yourself that.

I am curious because you are no longer an atheist, and clearly u aren't a muslim, so just wonder what else could be there.

Prayers_in_Orange.JPG

Budhism?
hinduism?

No, we don’t...
Conversion sex? :ohreally:

Seeing as your religiousity doesn’t extend to sex, I hereby give you a clean bill of health! You likely won’t stray to dangerous territory anytime soon.

I’m a lesbian now? I stick up for you and this is what I get :ivers:
Yeah we actually do live in the same city.

why won't you let me karbaash that kitty? one of us will be converted in the process. Do you want to bet?:mjpls:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
:gucciwhat: waryaa if there is no interest beyond what we see and who we know, why are we here? Ask yourself that.

I am curious because you are no longer an atheist, and clearly u aren't a muslim, so just wonder what else could be there.

Prayers_in_Orange.JPG

Budhism?
hinduism?

It ain't that deep, take @VixR advice and let it go.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You’re using subjective words. Sensible is too ambiguous.
And yes I’m saying it’s illogical to make judgement calls because you’re only a human. You don’t know what’s good for you as much as your creator knows. You agree the creator would know more about his creation, then the creation knows about themself, right?

Also it isn’t the definition of evil that need to be looked at, it’s what you consider evil. Evilness is also subjective, it’s based on your moral compass.
As humans our moral compass isn’t superior enough to differentiate right from wrong.
In that case, I guess there's really nothing more to say, huh? I believe at this point, we've reached an impasse.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
it ain't that deep?
u sound like somali sjw on twitter now.

sxb nagu kala wad.

You're obsessed with characterizing people. What's next, i'll start sounding like an Indian?

I'm not going to talk about religion or beliefs on this website. Accept it, or don't.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
What is your personal belief dear?
I'm deistic. I accept that God exists as the sensible explanation for why things exist. As for faith, I'm open minded, but I'm not afraid of being critical of what makes sense and what doesn't. I believe as time goes on, everything will make sense in the end.

I am trying to convert her. xalimoos use siil to convert ajnabis everyday, why can't I use what's mine to help convert her?:sass1:
I can't hate on a brotha for trying :siilaanyolaugh:

Just update us when u do yo thang on her :lolbron:

I can see a potential story time thread in few weeks from u :deadmanny:

I'm deistic. I accept that God exists as the sensible explanation for why things exist. As for faith, I'm open minded, but I'm not afraid of being critical of what makes sense and what doesn't. I believe as time goes on, everything will make sense in the end.

Masha-allah, I thought I was the only one.

I'm a deist with buddhist leanings.

tumblr_o2f6gjALB91tezl7yo1_500.gif

VixR

Veritas
Yeah we actually do live in the same city.

why won't you let me karbaash that kitty? one of us will be converted in the process. Do you want to bet?:mjpls:
What city do u live in?

I’ve changed my mind. Online forum hookup? Conversion sex? You’re actually unstable. Go and rub one out and come back down to your senses.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Masha-allah, I thought I was the only one.

I'm a deist with buddhist leanings.

tumblr_o2f6gjALB91tezl7yo1_500.gif
Yeah I look into the philosophies of different faiths. They all have something to bring to the table. Closing yourself off to religion because you don't like the actions of a few is a pretty closed minded approach to the topic of God and faith in my eyes. It's a journey in the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts