Whats happens to gaalo after they die

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
just wondering why muslims constantly fight all ova to prove its the only one right and should be followed or else..more than any otha religion.
and why is it their choice of defense more often insulting.

Live let Live. learn to coexist and not bothered by the believes of others or face the ultimate hate and marginalization as is already happening. If you not concerned of the backlash of others then stay in the muslim world.

Umm your atheist brethren were more insulting here but okay.
And Muslims like to argue because we know our belief system is better than all others and makes the most sense. Accept Islam.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
I don’t necessarily disagree with the Big Bang.
But can you tell me what caused the Big Bang, since you seem to be smarter than me.

And no I don’t have a fairytale to back my arguments. I was blessed with logic.

I’m not smarter than you, use your logic that you claim you’re blessed with.

Not everything existing needs an original origin. For example you whole heartedly believe that your God doesn’t have an origin, that she/he always existed. What makes it so hard for your small mind to comprehend that the universe could have a similar origin?

Do you realise how biased, weak your arguments appear? Safe both of our time. :tacky:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

Not everything existing needs an original origin. For example you whole heartedly believe that your God doesn’t have an origin, that she/he always existed. What makes it so hard for your small mind to comprehend that the universe could have a similar origin?

Do you realise how biased, weak your arguments appear? Safe both of our time. :tacky:

Lmao you’re using debunked arguments.
Have you heard of the term infinite regression.
For us to be here, there had to be a starting point. This starting point couldn’t have come to existence and is therefore an uncaused cause (not the effect of something)

If you’re saying that the universe is an uncaused cause, which is a possibility, why did you send links to websites talking about the Big Bang. The Big Bang and science in general, states that the universe had to come into existence. This means it isn’t a caused cause as it came into existence.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
Lmao you’re using debunked arguments.
Have you heard of the term infinite regression.
For us to be here, there had to be a starting point. This starting point couldn’t have come to existence and is therefore an uncaused cause (not the effect of something)

If you’re saying that the universe is an uncaused cause, which is a possibility, why did you send links to websites talking about the Big Bang. The Big Bang and science in general, states that the universe had to come into existence. This means it isn’t a caused cause as it came into existence.

It’s unknown how the universe come to existence & everything doesn’t need to have an origin. Just like you lord doesn’t need an origin.

I linked the articles beacuse you wanted some proof.

You’re a lost cause, end of argument.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
This is what happens:cool: gaalos will be in for a shock!:yloezpe::dzmxmmb:
They will not see each other. It will be solitary confinement forever in hell fire. They will run around from boiling water to the acrual fire to smoke filled sections. Its very detailed in the quran.

What they will eat is mentioned. What they will wear etc

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
It’s unknown how the universe come to existence & everything doesn’t need to have an origin. Just like you lord doesn’t need an origin.

I agree that not everything needs an origin but the fact you said the universe came into existence implies it isn’t the origin. The origin has to have been there the whole time.

Anyways since you don’t want to argue, I hope you find your way back to the truth. I also sincerely pray that you and all the other gaallo on here will start worshipping the creator before it’s too late.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

Tell me an example of a thing that does not have an origin.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
I agree that not everything needs an origin but the fact you said the universe came into existence implies it isn’t the origin. The origin has to have been there the whole time.

Anyways since you don’t want to argue, I hope you find your way back to the truth. I also sincerely pray that you and all the other gaallo on here will start worshipping the creator before it’s too late.

Thank you for your concern. <3

Tell me an example of a thing that does not have an origin.

Read thru this thread & quit repeating the same questions.

I will only argue with you if you logically answer why your lord doesn’t have an origin since everything needs to have an original source of origin.

Without using a fairytale-book to support your arguments.
Bye!!

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

If you see the footprints of a camel in the dessert you will know a camel passed here without actually seeing the camel.

Same for the creator. The universe is the footprint. Showing a great design and a powerful creator.

If the intelligence of whole of mankind come toghether we cannot create a fly.

How about the one who made this complex machine.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Thank you for your concern. <3

Read thru this thread & quit repeating the same questions.

I will only argue with you if you logically answer why your lord doesn’t have an origin since everything needs to have an original source of origin.

Without using a fairytale-book to support your arguments.
Bye!!
My creator is the one who fashioned you in the womb of your mother and gave you milk from your mother since he knows you will not be able to eat potatoes.

Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.