Whats happens to gaalo after they die

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye superstition must be a fact and questioning with we don't know is just dumb. you use your brain when driving but is rather irrelevant to use it to question what you cant see,touch or hear. if you just wana accept the unknown as truth then you be with better luck driving on straight line all day.
the biggest defense available to so called religious people is insults and cursing,, just look at every thread,,does anyone owe thm anything.

They will give you 21 questions you answer some of them, and if you ask them 1 question either they won't be able to answer it or they will go like your tiny mind can't fathom Allahs will he is the Almighty who created you who are you ? to question him, or the usual they will go in circles and all the mental gymnastics hoopla.

And since they couldn't convince you with their child like tactics, the ad hominem and insults will start flying left and right, and to close it of they
Will copy and pasta some Surahs
Saying you are blind, dumb and deaf and Allah sealed your heart, it's useless debating religious zealots waste of time.

They will give you 21 questions you answer some of them, and if you ask them 1 question either they won't be able to answer it or they will go like your tiny mind can't fathom Allahs will he is the Almighty who created you who are you ? to question him, or the usual they will go in circles and all the mental gymnastics hoopla.

And since they couldn't convince you with their child like tactics, the ad hominem and insults will start flying left and right, and to close it of they
Saying you are blind, dumb and deaf and Allah sealed your heart, it's useless debating religious zealots waste of time.

We do not debate the zealots to convince them but for the audience that sits behind and is listening and who perhaps have a more open mind.

Everyone needs an awakening to question the fundamental tenets of the religion and seeing the debate might be that very opening for someone.

It is not hopeless and our numbers rising proves that, @roble.

exactly such a waste of time arguing these people drunk on religion. they put aside their intelligence for once when it comes to religion and put upfront meaness and stone walling...no way you could debate thm,for thm you'r the apostate to be beheaded but since they cant say that for fear of the backlash they than turn to insults which is cheaper.

We do not debate the zealots to convince them but for the audience that sits behind and is listening and who perhaps have a more open mind.

Everyone needs an awakening to question the fundamental tenets of the religion and seeing the debate might be that very opening for someone.

It is not hopeless and our numbers rising proves that, @roble.

Well good luck on your crusade.

Well good luck on your crusade.

I can't do this alone, now can I? :comeon:

We must match their da'wah with our own gaalo/atheistic da'wah, they bring fourth Qurans we shall bring fourth Charles Darwin's evolution theory and Richard Dawkin's God delusion to purify their souls of the irrationality :fittytousand:

just tell salafi diasporas to return home and leave the decadent west,,huh but they don't wana go back ,rather suck western welfare waving the sword and chant allahu Akbar online.

We must match their da'wah with our own gaalo/atheistic da'wah, they bring fourth Qurans we shall bring fourth Charles Darwin's evolution theory and Richard Dawkin's God delusion to purify their souls of the irrationality :fittytousand:

My day's of debating all the time are long behind me, yeah i might jump in here and there but my ferocious appetite for it has greatly diminished.

My day's of debating all the time are long behind me, yeah i might jump in here and there but my ferocious appetite for it has greatly diminished.

That is where you're wrong, brother.

It shouldn't be an antagonistic debate but rather it should be a collaborative discussion to seek the truth in a matter.

I've made fellow muslims friends leave the religion by simply asking "Why" in an non-antagonistic way and made many more question their faiths and it's truth value.

I find that this gentle approach yield much better results.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3

Calm down your gaalos, don’t trigger the sharia police.
3CF33EED-B5C8-4EE2-A1E9-FFCAF165D729.jpeg

Stop hatin' mayne. U can't stop the Somali "gaalo" revolution
full

I'm warning u sxb, if u can't beat em' join em'.
. You're probably the worst, I don't need advice from some incel gaal. In very post you're either degrading Somali women and calling them xalimoids or siding with these near fascist niggas on here or talking bout your gaalnimo. Smh

. You're probably the worst, I don't need advice from some incel gaal. In very post you're either degrading Somali women and calling them xalimoids or siding with these near fascist niggas on here or talking bout your gaalnimo. Smh

El

Fascists? Ooh, the irony is killing me!!!

Samaale

You are the smartest, prettiest, wealthiest, funniest..,,,,,,,,,

Muslim logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.