Whats happens to gaalo after they die

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
:farmajoyaab: waa yaab. Something must be up because I am adhering to my religion. Coming from a gaal walle cimrigaado raago geel dhalayo buu ku tusaa.:shookgabre:
If you say so.

You definitely changed though. I’m just saying dm me if youve been thinking about fucking some shit up. You are loved Walaal :it0tdo8:

Alright, you’re absolutely fine. I’m reassured.

Watch out :ufdup:
What's the harm? We live in the same city.:reallymaury:

I can send dick pics beforehand and I give u the right to expose me if I fail to bring u back to the diin, albeit using xaraam tactics.
:tocry:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
why are you acting like cadaan? it's ok if u tell us what your beliefs are. no one is going to kill you for it.

what do you believe in now?

Lol, cadaan? If not sharing all my beliefs on the internet for strangers is cadaan behavior, then. :manny:

VixR

Veritas
What's the harm? We live in the same city.:reallymaury:

I can send dick pics beforehand and I give u the right to expose me if I fail to bring u back to the diin, albeit using xaraam tactics.
:tocry:
No, we don’t...
Conversion sex? :ohreally:

Seeing as your religiousity doesn’t extend to sex, I hereby give you a clean bill of health! You likely won’t stray to dangerous territory anytime soon.

You have an cadaan boyfriend? :gucciwhat:

Living that double life huh? :mjpls:
I’m a lesbian now? I stick up for you and this is what I get :ivers:

Lol, cadaan? If not sharing all my beliefs on the internet for strangers is cadaan behavior, then. :manny:
no one knows you waryaa. The whole personal this personal that only works when your identity is known.

you are cadaan.

call yourself cadaanNomad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending