Whats happens to gaalo after they die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I look into the philosophies of different faiths. They all have something to bring to the table. Closing yourself off to religion because you don't like the actions of a few is a pretty closed minded approach to the topic of God and faith in my eyes. It's a journey in the end of the day.

Many leave not because of the actions of others but due to the inconsistency with the rational mind and known reality.

Islam isn't just wrong morally but false and this is the main cause for ex-muslims.

I'd like your insight on this journey and its many meanings.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Many leave not because of the actions of others but due to the inconsistency with the rational mind and known reality.

Islam isn't just wrong morally but false and this is the main cause for ex-muslims.

I'd like your insight on this journey and its many meanings.
Faith is about your connection to the words and ideals of a belief.

As we continue to grow up, a lot of things begin to inspire an appreciation for faith in general.

Things like family values and community.
A sense of camaraderie.
Even personal views on certain things, like work, sex, how to treat neighbours, etc.

Many people don't really care about what is true in the objective sense, but what is true enough when it comes to their quality of life.

And when I looked at it that way, can I really blame them? If you're gonna die anyway, what purpose does truth serve to those who don't naturally desire it, you know?

Everyone has their own journey. Mine is due to curiosity. I want to know why people embrace what they embrace and what it gave them. I want to know the good of it all and how it can improve my quality of life as well. Faith and ideologies are very pragmatic in the sense that it's generally about the wise words of men/women who've lived their full lives and became enlightened to certain truths that pertain to ones life. That's what I mean by the journey.

Faith is about your connection to the words and ideals of a belief.

As we continue to grow up, a lot of things begin to inspire an appreciation for faith in general.

Things like family values and community.
A sense of camaraderie.
Even personal views on certain things, like work, sex, how to treat neighbours, etc.

Many people don't really care about what is true in the objective sense, but what is true enough when it comes to their quality of life.

And when I looked at it that way, can I really blame them? If you're gonna die anyway, what purpose does truth serve to those who don't naturally desire it, you know?

Everyone has their own journey. Mine is due to curiosity. I want to know why people embrace what they embrace and what it gave them. I want to know the good of it all and how it can improve my quality of life as well. Faith and ideologies are very pragmatic in the sense that it's generally about the wise words of men/women who've lived their full lives and became enlightened to certain truths that pertain to ones life. That's what I mean by the journey.

I respectfully disagree, the lives of apostates, homosexuals, free-thinkers, consensual adults private acts are all threaten by a religion that claims about truth and a compels specific punishments, and challenging its truth value is of utmost importance to lessen suffering.

A thesis could be made on this subject but I'm far too tired at this very moment.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I respectfully disagree, the lives of apostates, homosexuals, free-thinkers, consensual adults private acts are all threaten by a religion that claims about truth and a compels specific punishments, and challenging its truth value is of utmost importance to lessen suffering.

A thesis could be made on this subject but I'm far too tired at this very moment.
As am I. Perspectivism is a beautiful thing. As our eyes see different things, we all live in one Earth, but see many worlds. Good conversation.

As am I. Perspectivism is a beautiful thing. As our eyes see different things, we all live in one Earth, but see many worlds. Good conversation.

Without meaning any disrespect I sense a form of moral relativism from your opinions which is dangerous and can be entirely too permissive of dangerous ideologies.

It is not just a matter of perspective but wether the quest is to lessen suffering or follow more arbitrary considerations.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Without meaning any disrespect I sense a form of moral relativism from your opinions which is dangerous and can be entirely too permissive of dangerous ideologies.

It is not just a matter of perspective but wether the quest is to lessen suffering or follow more arbitrary considerations.
Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not unaware of the moral flaws. Nor do I ignore them. I just don't let them close myself off to the entire ideology, so I can milk the good ideals they propose. That's all.

I was expecting something different from you gaalo @Suave @simulacrum @AussieHustler @Steamdevolopment @Old somalia @AVD @roble @VixR @Apollo
You guys can give any answer like maybe when we die we get to another world live another life e.t.c but all you did is give the same blick answer
No one is telling you what will happen when you die,you are not like us who are told what will happen,and no one really knows, so it leaves a door open for imagination but alas fucking disappointing

I was expecting something different from you gaalo @Suave @simulacrum @AussieHustler @Steamdevolopment @Old somalia @AVD @roble @VixR @Apollo
You guys can give any answer like maybe when we die we get to another world live another life e.t.c but all you did is give the same blick answer
No one is telling you what will happen when you die,you are not like us who are told what will happen,and no one really knows, so it leaves a door open for imagination but alas fucking disappointing

esmail

What do you mean by “imagination”? You guys are loaded with the funniest and highest kind of an imagination. You guys carved yourselves a fancy place called “heaven” where Muslim men enjoy 73 never ageing houri girls, drink wine and have sex all the time, while the majority of Muslim women are reported from your prophet to be with us the “kafirs” in “hell”. We can’t better that kind of an imagination, so we are stuck with, we don’t know,

esmail

What do you mean by “imagination”? You guys are loaded with the funniest and highest kind of an imagination. You guys carved yourselves a fancy place called “heaven” where Muslim men enjoy 73 never ageing houri girls, drink wine and have sex all the time, while the majority of Muslim women are reported from your prophet to be with us the “kafirs” in “hell”. We can’t better that kind of an imagination, so we are stuck with, we don’t know,
If you are so comfortable being a gaal why do you feel the need to attack all the time,do you have something to prove?
Did you read what i wrote,you guys this you guys that,psssst
You said no one is sure what happens somaha?give me an alternative, use your fucking imagination,if we wont t be nothing what else can happen?inshALLAH you understood

If you are so comfortable being a gaal why do you feel the need to attack all the time,do you have something to prove?
Did you read what i wrote,you guys this you guys that,psssst
You said no one is sure what happens somaha?give me an alternative, use your fucking imagination,if we wont t be nothing what else can happen?inshALLAH you understood

esmail

I don’t imagine things because I’m not a superstitious person and according to my little brain, nothing happens.

Why would I lie to myself and replace one fantasy with another? The truth is no one knows what happens when you die and I'm okay with that, I don't need to make something up to sleep at night.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3

K, you want me to have a false hope? :umwhat:

Okay the word Jahannam originates from a place where they used to burn things. How does this disprove anything.

I think @Shushue is referring to this post.

ye superstition must be a fact and questioning with we don't know is just dumb. you use your brain when driving but is rather irrelevant to use it to question what you cant see,touch or hear. if you just wana accept the unknown as truth then you be with better luck driving on straight line all day.
the biggest defense available to so called religious people is insults and cursing,, just look at every thread,,does anyone owe thm anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending