What will happen if somaliland reunites with somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
If you are not a REAL unionist gtfo... (Somalilanders are the exception)

Help me understand why Somalia yearn for Somaliland to reunite? What would change?

One argument I've heard are Somaliland can save Somalia:mjkkk:

How, we are broke nigga:williamswtf:

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
This is your chance to win me over to your cause however small the chances are of that happening.. It's still ramadan so my heart is soft. :ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I want to see somaliland isaac tribal enclave secede from somalia.

I as a harti man who lives from cerigaabo to caluula

From buhoodle togdheer to garcad mudug

I don't share anything with isaac, infact isaac are the enemies of harti i pray the enmity between harti and isaac becomes deeper, the jihad against isaac crusaders teying to implement british christian borders on harti muslims will be exterminated swiftly and remorselessly waa billahi towfiq.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is your chance to win me over to your cause however small the chances are of that happening.. It's still ramadan so my heart is soft. :ufdup:
In sha Allah isaac will be killed on harti land in sha Allah many isaac gaalo will be killed invading harti land.

May Allah bless the harti mujahid fighting the gaalo isaac and their church in hargaysa

Gaalka dil laakiin gartiisa sii...

As a harti man obviously xabad baa naga dhaxaysa inta ay sheeganayaan dhul harti..

Somaliland people are resilient people who have done in maintaining their and I sincerely hope they continue doing tht..
What has somaliland achieved in 30 years of independence?

Laakiin Ask yourself that question..

BankaTuyo

حيران
All right... this thread like money others before it, has the potential to produce a serious discussion on the Somalia/Somaliland issue, but sadly it won't be long until low lives cuqdad ridden elements of both sides hijack the thread and render the point of discussion moot.

i do not really understand the unilateral secession of somaliland from the union, infighting between somali clans has been happening for a long time, and it will happen in the future also, so the argument of [Waa nala laayay] of the most extreme secessionists doesn't hold water. at least in my opinion. the issue of succession is far more deep than they admit.

on the other hand you have the blind unionists who claim somaliland belongs to somalia, and it should be forced to remain so, even if the majority of the people of somaliland [Beesha dhexe] and a number of the other clans are for seceding from the rest of somalia. they turn a blind eye to examine the real issue or the cause of succession.

as for your question, [in my opinion] the extreme [midnimadu waa muqadas camp], think if somaliland secedes from the union of 1960 it will lead to a run away chain reaction culminating in the balkanization of former somalia.

i personally would love to see a re-union based on the 1960 borders, in the form of confederation with an ideal power sharing of 60%-40% (president from the south and prime minister from the north or vice versa). but what can you expect from people who could not respect ramadan and laylatul qadr. God help us all.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
All right... this thread like money others before it, has the potential to produce a serious discussion on the Somalia/Somaliland issue, but sadly it won't be long until low lives cuqdad ridden elements of both sides hijack the thread and render the point of discussion moot.

i do not really understand the unilateral secession of somaliland from the union, infighting between somali clans has been happening for a long time, and it will happen in the future also, so the argument of [Waa nala laayay] of the most extreme secessionists doesn't hold water. at least in my opinion. the issue of succession is far more deep than they admit.

on the other hand you have the blind unionists who claim somaliland belongs to somalia, and it should be forced to remain so, even if the majority of the people of somaliland [Beesha dhexe] and a number of the other clans are for seceding from the rest of somalia. they turn a blind eye to examine the real issue or the cause of succession.

as for your question, [in my opinion] the extreme [midnimadu waa muqadas camp], think if somaliland secedes from the union of 1960 it will lead to a run away chain reaction culminating in the balkanization of former somalia.

i personally would love to see a re-union based on the 1960 borders, in the form of confederation with an ideal power sharing of 60%-40% (president from the south and prime minister from the north or vice versa). but what can you expect from people who could not respect ramadan and laylatul qadr. God help us all.
Hooyada waase gaalo isaac british colonial border worshippers are claiming harti land if youre not harti you have got no right talking about harti land beesha dhexe kaada waas

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaac can join israel for all i care but first i want to see the isaac claiming harti land annihilated in sha Allah

Goods things will happen when Somalis get together , settle their differences , take responsibility for the actions of the past and move forward together united.

Once that happens then all Somalis will benefit.

Goods things will happen when Somalis get together , settle their differences , take responsibility for the actions of the past and move forward together united.

Exactly, it's not just about those in SL who want to secede but all Somali people and lands uniting , especially the occupied regions. Somalis would be a lot stronger if they were all united. Its either that or become a bunch of weak useless client states.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Simalia had a civil war that was tribal so every tribe has settled on their tribal land and isaac are clearly the aggressors who are trying to claim harti land cause tgey say the british colonialists gave it to them.

I noticed most are biased against harti based on their comments.
The jihad will continue to liberate isaac gaalo from harti muslim lands in sha Allah.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaac cant talk to the federal government or no other parties or tribes about harti land harti land belongs to harti.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Hooyada waase gaalo isaac british colonial border worshippers are claiming harti land if youre not harti you have got no right talking about harti land beesha dhexe kaada waas

being a keyboard worrier is one-thing, but damn,,,,,!! why would you insult an innocent somali mother in your outrage, but a quick glance at your nickname describes your digital persona very well.

Now, i dare you....... i double dare you; to respond to OP's original question in a coherent civilized [Xeerbeegti] manner, without being vulgar or pointing fingers. !!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What about Isaac land?
I have no plans of visiting fucking street anytime soon i a can speak is on harti land and if theres other tribes talking about this topic they should only mention somaliland as an isaac entity based in isaac land.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
being a keyboard worrier is one-thing, but damn,,,,,!! why would you insult an innocent somali mother in your outrage, but a quick glance at your nickname describes your digital persona very well.

Now, i dare you....... i double dare you; to respond to OP's original question in a coherent civilized [Xeerbeegti] manner, without being vulgar or pointing fingers. !!
Youre clear bias towards harti you mention beesha dhexe yet you dont mention harti whos land isaac are claiming was given by the british colonialiat.

Somalia has had a tribal war yoire clearly being bias due to enmity you bare for harti.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I have no plans of visiting fucking street anytime soon i a can speak is on harti land and if theres other tribes talking about this topic they should only mention somaliland as an isaac entity based in isaac land.

Warya, cayda iyo aflagaada jooji. I asked you a simple question if you want to discuss this like grown men we can do that laakin sidaani sii maaha. :ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya, cayda iyo aflagaada jooji. I asked you a simple question if you want to discuss this like grown men we can do that laakin sidaani sii maaha. :ufdup:
Ask me what? Isaac land? What about their land? What has isaac land got to do with me nin harti ba ahay:draketf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The implied question is will you attempt to stop the Isaaq from seeceding or will you sign the divorce papers akhi.
I pray isaac secede with their lands of burco berbera and hargaysa and i pray the enmity between harti and isaac grows in sha Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts