What was your biggest experience of “culture shock” in another country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in Turkey, people thought I was arab and they kept saying “Iraqi?” even though I look nothing like an Arab. And I saw a lot of black refugees in the city centre who were planning to make tahrib to Europe.

Ethiopia - everywhere is a toilet
Morocco - the amount of prostitutes and flamboyant men
Egypt - no one follows any rules! It was also the first time I've ever seen someone do a 3-point-turn on a dual carriageway
Canada - the amount of good looking Somali girls :lawd:
lol make up brainwashed you man

I was in India , my friends drove me three hours from Hyderabad into small village, the whole village was family selling their underage kids, being 15 at time and never had full sex:noneck::dabcasar: , I had liberty to touch a 14 year breast for a fraction of the money my dad was sending me (150$ a month) it didnt stop me.:faysalwtf: I came in to the house three girls sitting by a water fountain , I simply pointed the one with biggest racks and ass to her dad and mother and paid close to 40 rupees(0.70):gaasdrink:
Acuthubillahi min ash shaytan a rajeem
Underage kids?
Take your habits somewhere else you fucktard. Don’t tell us about it you sick bastard

When I was in Turkey, people thought I was arab and they kept saying “Iraqi?” even though I look nothing like an Arab. And I saw a lot of black refugees in the city centre who were planning to make tahrib to Europe.
That’s scary and sad

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I was in India , my friends drove me three hours from Hyderabad into small village, the whole village was family selling their underage kids, being 15 at time and never had full sex:noneck::dabcasar: , I had liberty to touch a 14 year breast for a fraction of the money my dad was sending me (150$ a month) it didnt stop me.:faysalwtf: I came in to the house three girls sitting by a water fountain , I simply pointed the one with biggest racks and ass to her dad and mother and paid close to 40 rupees(0.70):gaasdrink:

Look at this pedo
:bell:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

I don't believe this one bit but you are a uncivilised barbarous mongrel for even thinking of this.

So that canadian guy was right, americans dont really get to travel. Apparently in other countries they go on vacations like it was nothing:faysalwtf:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :siilaanyolaugh:
Sire I think you meant this for another thread
This is not a divorce thread
Miyaad maseyrsan tahay heedhe or you have short memory loss?Lol.. I was trying to answer ur thread question
This was the biggest culture shock i'd ever seen

Miyaad maseyrsan tahay heedhe or you have short memory loss?Lol.. I was trying to answer ur thread question
This was the biggest culture shock i'd ever seen
Ohhhh
And where is this practiced,lol where do they do that?
What maseyr sxb? Kkkkk
I have a short term memory for real T_T

Ohhhh
And where is this practiced,lol where do they do that?
What maseyr sxb? Kkkkk
I have a short term memory for real T_T
Somewhere in southern states of india, after long time struggle by a number of muslim women activists, finally they have succeeded to convince scholars give fatwa which equally allows the two partners share the righ of dalaaqa
"Wax maseyrsan or T_T" i use that phrase if we misunderstood someone

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I visited america 5 years ago. I love it there. Everything is big there. Big portion food, big houses, big car etc.

US: The food is gross, EVERYTHING is cheap, the people are better looking and the streets are dirtier.

Saudi Arabia: People smoke indoors and its no big deal. The people are also very hospitable and kind.

Vanessa

VIP
U live In one kitchen bed room-sized in europe?
I'm from australia. We got big and spacious houses but america is 2x bigger compare to australian homes. Alhamdillah i dont live in uk. If i live in europe crowded city i'll probably buy 100 dehumidifiers every month.

Vanessa

VIP
I wanna visit Australia. The only thing is that it is pretty isolated from the rest of the world.

If I could have everything I have in Canada in the UK, I would move there in a heartbeat. But I'm low-key claustrophobic, so I need my space.
Australia is not isolated. We got asian and pacific neighbours. If you love sunny weather, beaches and koalas. Come down. You'll love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.