What was the reason for choosing your sSpot nickname?

Yaraye

VIP
Masha'Allah, yaa kaa fiican!
i know
Sassy Hair GIF

Hmmm,
a) Kicking out the British empire was no small feast.
b) Ruling over an empire at its zenith is not something to sneeze at.

Come now,
What empire the Queen didn't have an empire when she was coming into power neither any political power to even run what was left of it. Shes just a public figure and the face of britain but that was it. She never ever had real power. She just sits and enjoys her wealth and waves at people.
Washington was just the face of the American resistance. As a commander its known that the guy basically sucked. He had competent people around him and the brits cared more about holding onto India and fighting in Europe incomparssion to America and he himself was an ex British soldier that was kicked out for sucking

What empire the Queen didn't have an empire when she was coming into power neither any political power to even run what was left of it. She just sits and enjoys her wealth and waves at people.
Washington was just the face of the American resistance. As a commander its know that the guy basically sucked. He had competent people around him and the brits cared more about holding onto India and fighting in Europe incomparssion to America and he himself was an ex British soldier that was kicked out for sucking
There is some truth to those statements.
Remind me, were you, or your forefathers, a subject of the British empire at any time?

There is some truth to those statements.
Remind me, were you, or your forefathers, a subject of the British empire at any time?
After world war 2 all of the horn was technically under Britain who then handed it to the UN after Italy lost the war. And even then with the UN the brits still decided the fate of all somalis by giving the galbeed to ethiopia and the nfd to Kenya. So technically all somalis besides the ones in djbouti have been under the British at some point.

After world war 2 all of the horn was technically under Britain who then handed it to the UN after Italy lost the war. And even then with the UN the brits still decided the fate of all somalis by giving the galbeed to ethiopia and the nfd to Kenya. So technically all somalis besides the ones in djbouti have been under the British at some point.
Ergo a subject of her reign. Ya 3asi al malikah.

Are you a Canuck, by any chance?

tell us why you chose your pfp :damnmusic:

The phoenix is my favourite mythical creature; I would legit make a double-headed phoenix the symbol of my 'Country' if I could

:rejoice:

The whole rise from the ashes thing also appeals to me; but it seems that my people will continue to writhe in the ashes

:stressed: