What was the reason for choosing your sSpot nickname?

Yaraye

VIP
The phoenix is my favourite mythical creature; I would legit make a double-headed phoenix the symbol of my 'Country' if I could

:rejoice:
I feel like an odd number of heads would be attractive, like 3 headed phoenix. My favorite mythical animal is a dragon

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@Yaraye @JackieBurkhart
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's okay, no need to hide who you truly are. You go girl.

#Somaliland #Anderson Cooper
1679710914982.png

Ergo a subject of her reign. Ya 3asi al malikah.

Are you a Canuck, by any chance?
That would make sense if Britain was a proper monarchy. I would agree if we were talking about Queen Victoria for example who actually called a lot of shots as the Queen of Britain. But the last Queen we had was and any king or queen to come is just a figurehead with no political power they don't even really reign or have subjects. the country and parliament sure but the king and Queen of England naa

That would make sense if Britain was a proper monarchy. I would agree if we were talking about Queen Victoria for example who actually called a lot of shots as the Queen of Britain. But the last Queen we had was and any king or queen to come is just a figurehead with no political power they don't even really reign or have subjects. the country and parliament sure but the king and Queen of England naa
Valid points, and I could still argue the opposite, but I need to go for a jog.