What was the reason for choosing your sSpot nickname?

I am spontaneous, hence the name i chose, it doesn't particularly allude or reference anything about me. I just chose it because it looks and sounds clean.
Damn I didn't know you were a real sspoter I thought boujie was basra's favourite word to randomly say and @. She's just been spamming your username all over the place
ohhh.png

Brother how was it moving from London to the states? I plan to do so myself
Oh it is lovely, the best decision, I would say, and the transition is rather smooth, for the Yankees do like the Brits, and culturally are quite similar in many ways. Make sure you have got your qualifications & certifications at first, and the sail from then on is rather smooth. Bigger employment market, better opportunities, and much better culture in the work environment. Say what one will about the Yankees, but in general, they are decent people.
Whatever you do, act NOT as an AA (by the way, there is nothing wrong with AAs, if anything we are where we are 'cos of their struggles).
Best of luck.

Garaad diinle

ξ€šξ€žξ€’ξ€œξ€  ξ€ ξ€Ÿξ€‘ξ€ξ€›
Nothing special about it really, it's a product of five minute brain storming. I wrote it in af somali cause i'm somali and i picked the name garaad meaning caqli because of my curious soul and willingness to learn but garaad also is a leader sitting in a position of power so it's a dignifying name. I added diinle since i view the world from an islamic leans. So garaad is for dunya diinle for the here after and it's in af somali indicating my identity.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Bright as a button, but you hardly come across introverted.

Those are trait analyses, but there is also a position most suitable to your personality, as mine is Assertive Commander, you should have one too, I think.
I suppose that's because in real life, I only speak when it's worth my breath. I prefer thinking but can still speak to people and make conversation. Perhaps, ambivert (a person whose personality has a balance of extrovert and introvert features.), would be a better description of me.

I suppose that's because in real life, I only speak when it's worth my breath. I prefer thinking but can still speak to people and make conversation. Perhaps, ambivert (a person whose personality has a balance of extrovert and introvert features.), would be a better description of me.
I would agree. I remember your dueling with @AbdiFreedom, and you were a siren on steroids (unless I am mistaking you for someone else) :)

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I met a girl from Kyrgyzstan. Not ultra pretty but made me feel at home and was good wife material. I decided to settle in Kyrgyzstan with her.

Trending

Latest posts