What Type Of Women Do You Like "Second" To, Somali Women?

I don't like any Ethiopians, that includes the women. That's traitor behavior, if you marry an Ethiopian, you should have your passport revoked. Those people support the government's abuse against Somalis. Ethiopia haa burbuurto.

View attachment 261968

:dead::mjlol:

I'm sorry but the patriotic outrage is hilarious; this is reminiscent of the sentiments I had when I was younger

Siad barre.gif

Hoor al-Ayn of the Dunya aka white women. I love white women so much man, its an actually problem. I’m going to still marry a Somali but subhunallah I gotta get this outta my system first. Snowbunnies are so fun, feminine and pure. They may be my 3rd wife if I get a revert/Christian one but that’s down the road, hopefully I grow out of this snowbunny phase by then
Hoor Al ayn of the Dunya that is the most wild thing I've ever read on this website oj my days 😂😂😂

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ethiopians, they are our enemies and you must keep your guard up. Do you know what they've done to Somalis? Ethiopia haa burbuurto.

What do we have in common with Afro-Arabs? Just because we traded with some Arabs (mostly Yemenis), doesn't mean all of a sudden we're connected to them. We didn't even know of these Afro-Arabs until recently.

South Asians are highly misogynistic. You know how they treat women? Do you want your daughter growing up in that environment?
You keeping everyone in check
:yousmart:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Hoor al-Ayn of the Dunya aka white women. I love white women so much man, its an actually problem. I’m going to still marry a Somali but subhunallah I gotta get this outta my system first. Snowbunnies are so fun, feminine and pure. They may be my 3rd wife if I get a revert/Christian one but that’s down the road, hopefully I grow out of this snowbunny phase by then
Just marry cadaan ffs you thirsty negro
:mjlol:

Trending